Well I didn't win the grand prize but I did win something

Tinkim

DIS Veteran
I entered the Hasbro Magical Gatherings contest for a trip to Disney. The game pieces were inside some of the Hasbro games. I entered one code that came in a box and sent away for several others. Today they sent me an e-mail (I was getting all excited) and it turned out that I won four Disney puzzles. Now don't get me wrong I am happy to have won anything at all and my DD7 loves puzzles but I sure was keeping my fingers crossed for the Disney vacation for 12. :( Oh well at least I know that people really do win these things and I had a lot of fun dreaming about my "free" Disney trip. Luckily, I am going on a "real" trip with the kids in February. :teeth:

Congratulations. You were lucky! I enter alot of contests too but never win anything, enjoy your prizes.

Congrats. It's always nice to win something.

I entered that contest too! I really really really wanted to win that trip.... I'm sure I could have gotten someone to go with me & my son to DisneyWorld finally. Congratulations on winning the puzzles! I probably would have freaked out thinking I'd won the trip if I had received that email.

I had a similar experience when entering the Disney Mission Space contest through their web site. The grand prize was a new HP home computer system. I received an email telling me I hadn't won the grand prize but I did win first prize. I figured it had to still be good if it's just a step below the computer, right?

I won a Mission Space light up pen. Very cool but a BIG step below a computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter