Well, here is our eating itinerary...

Nini

Mouseketeer
Just a couple of notes: we are a grand gathering of 12 so it is kind of difficult to get one BIG table to fit us all. Sometimes the ressies are broken down into two tables and other time it is two ressies! We are using the MYW dining plan.

Monday (arrival day) :cool1:
5:10 ps at Tony'w Town Square (one huge table to fit us all!)
8:00 Spectromagic Parade in MK

Tuesday
Grand Gathering Good Morning Breakfast w/Mickey & Friends
4:45 ps 50's Prime Time Cafe (table of 9)
4:50 ps 50's Prime Time Cafe (table of 4)

Wednesday
Some of our group to attend Universal :confused3
The rest of us Disney Lovers will stay behind w/the little ones :earsgirl:
6:20 ps Akershus Storybook Princess Dinner

We are planning on catching Illuminations after dinner.

Thursday
May spend some time at Typhoon Lagoon!! :teeth:
4:30 ps Cinderella's Gala Feast at 1900 Park Fare
7:00 - 12:00am Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party!!!! pirate:

Friday (Final Day)
We left this day open as we will use any left over dining credits as our flight leaves at 6:30pm

Please let me know what you all think!!!! :flower:

Looks good to me. I don't know if you are aware (since some of your dinner times are early if you are staying for the nighttime shows), you can call about 30-20 days before your trip and later dinner times open up. I was just able to change my 5pm ADRs for CRT and Mama Melroses to 7:15 and 6:20 for my upcoming trip. Don't know how this works with larger groups...but it's something to look into.

:flower3: Everything looks good but if you have never eaten at Tony's before you might be disappointed. You *might* want to consider LTT which is a huge favorite of most people. Just a thought, good luck!

The only ps available for LTT was VERY early...we didn't have much in the way of choices :(

Looks good to me,you are going to have some great meals.Have a magical time at WDW. :goodvibes :earsboy: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter