• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Well Disney Made My Decision for Me

Veteran Wife

Earning My Ears
We are booked at POFQ for our February anniversary. I was thinking of changing to POR, but had made the decision to stay at POFQ due to DH's gout issues and since POFQ is more compact, I figured that was perfect. Well, today I changed my mind again. Lo and behold, POR is not available for our dates now. I waited too long. So whether I want to change or not, Disney made our decision for us. At least I don't have to worry anymore about being on the fence, and my DH doesn't have to listen to my indecision anymore! :rotfl:

We had the same problem last year, just couldn't make up my mind then finally chose POR. The area was beautiful but we thought it was too large. After walking around for awhile we felt that we should've had a map with us.

The resorts were not full at the time so I went to the service desk and asked if we could have a room POFQ instead. (They are considered to be one hotel.) A gentleman came by in a golf cart to move us and our luggage. I thought POFQ was much better. The area was smaller and we felt this was great because there was so much to see while walking around the resort, it was more colorful and we felt much more comfortable.

Just got back from POR and spent the entire trip wishing we stayed at POFQ - you lucked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter