Well, color me stupid!!

Gina

Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
I've been so excited about our sudden and unjustifiable quick trip back to the World in November, I *just* realized that we'll be there the exact time of the DisCon!!! :D Gonna try and make a couple of the mini-meets!! If nothing else, I'll definitely have my lime-green ribbons on, as always. Hope to see some other DIS-ers!!

-gina-

Glad to hear that you can make it down! :)

Gina...gina...Gina...guess where I'll be and snowwark too...oh I think we need a mini garden meet.

I must really be out of it today... but I don't get it! :confused:

Am I missing something again? :)

-gina-

No Gina...I just thought with the 3 of us there that we might get together and notice the flowers. ....garden mini meet.

Ugh....as I crawl out form under the rock...I thought you were anouther Gina who is over on the garden thread...so sorry.....but, but...i'd be happy to meet you too. Do you like plants and flowers too?

*whew!!*
I thought I had completely missed something... wouldn't be the first time, and won't be the last! ;)

I'm just now learning about plants and flowers. I bought a house 3 months ago, and the previous owners had gorgeous gardens. I'm so proud that I haven't killed anything yet. ;)

I can say that one of my favorite places at Epcot is the little butterfly garden behind the Cool Wash!

Where are you staying? And who's the third person you mentioned? :)

-gina-

I'm the third person Amid mentioned!! LOL!!! Hi Gina, nice to meet you!! :) :D

LOL Vanessa!!!!

Kim

Hi Kim!! Nice to meet you, too! :D

Cool, now I have people to beg for gardening advice... ;)

-gina-

Gina, you don't have to beg, but be warned, some of our advice these days, well mine anyway, could turn your green thumb brown! ;)

This is really a very unique introduction, we have Amid to thank for that! :) :D

Kim

I love making new DIS friends! :) And hey, your advice can't be worse than how I normally fare on my own... after I bought the house, my relatives said that they heard I was starting a rose hospice -- "where good roses go to die." :rolleyes:

But ha ha, I haven't killed anything yet, and even got rid of most of the blackspot that cropped up. :)

I'm so excited about so many DIS-ers being at the World at the same time as me! Now I just have to shoehorn in a few of the mini-meets into my already jam-packed itinerary. :)

-gina-

Fellow gardener here, though this year I re-landscaped and cut my gardens down from 8 to 2. I just couldn't handle that many gardens without major help! Of course, Bandit helped with the decision. He loves to eat roses (it smells good, it must taste good too....right?).

Steve, your post reminded me of this garden quote. I hope you don't mind, it's become a bit of a habit! LOL

An idealist is one who, on noticing that roses smell better than a cabbage,
concludes that it will also make better soup.

- Henry L. Mencken

How's Bandit's soup making skills?? ;)

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter