• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We'll be there one week from today!

murrayhaven

Earning My Ears
I am so excited. This time next week we'll be checking into RPR for two nights and three days of pure FUN! This will be our first time. I have learned so much from these boards. Thanks all. Barbara in Tennessee

I will be at Universal for the first time next week too! We are staying at HRH. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
Michelle

How very, very exciting! I know you'll have a wonderful time! :)

:banana: :banana: We'll be there in 13 days. I tried doing a counter, but my PC won't let me . :confused3

This will be the first time onsite at the RPR!!!!! :cheer2:

We're all soooo excited, that we can hardly stand it !!! :jumping1:

Be sure to come back with your trip report ready to post !! They're hard to come by lately.

I plan on taking a notebook to write down all of the details. I know how much it's gets me pumped up to go when reading a good report.

Have a ball !!!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

I'm Sure you are going to have Fun!!!!! :disrocks: We allways do!!!!!11 more day's till we arrive in orlando...K.C. and the sunshine band one more time.... :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :rockband: You will love RPR.... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

DaddyDon said:
11 more day's till we arrive in orlando...K.C. and the sunshine band one more time....
Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake your booty! Where are ya'll staying?

murrayhaven, you will love RPR and the parks! We fell in love with it all the first time we visited. I have tried and tried to find a way (and the money) to be at RPR next week for our Spring Break. I am jealous! Have a blast!! :cool1: :cool1:

I will be at Universal in two days on wednesday the day we arrive for the afternoon and evening and on saturday in five days for the whole day and the Mardi Gras Parade and all.....woo hoo..... :sunny:

This is my 19th trip to Orlando and our 17 trip that we are visiting the Universal Parks too.... :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Motherfletcher said:
Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake your booty! Where are ya'll staying?
Motherfletcher
We will be staying at Comfort Inn International.I have a friend who works in the Bussiness and got me a great Friends and Family rate...Much better than i would have gotten from priceline :wizard: At least for Easter week!!!!!I will kick my self later for not staying 1 nite at the rpr but there rates are crazy this time of year ...i'm like you my card is collecting dust....well i did stay there during mlk weekend. :goodvibes My oldest daughter and her husband and grandaughter are driving up from st.pete mon and tues so we plan to hit Seaworld on mon and they are doing Disney World tues..we plan to hit Typhoon lagoon that day...Are you going to have your gang in town that weekend??????I know we are going to hit mardi gras sat nite at us/ioa... :banana: :banana: :banana: At least we know the words to his songs... I hope he is better than last year... :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :rockband:

Lots of you leaving soon! Wishing you all plenty of sunshine and lots of fun! :sunny: :wave:

Thanks JessicaR
I heard our old friend name kinda sounds like Mary but only male will be there that weekend also :rotfl2: Have not heard back from that subject in a couple of weeks so not confirmed....You should fly on down and have a meet!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :grouphug:

If it wasnt such a horribly expensive week (never mind trying to get air) I would! I'm so itching to be there again. If you all meet up please give him my best and let him know he's missed!

In Mary's absence someone needs to pick up the ball regarding Dis Meets! How about before the parade Saturday in front of Mel's? Thats the way uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it.

Hey...

And if I'm on duty at Shrek say "hi" to me! I'm so looking forward to my job at Universal and meeting people from all over the world... plus the "family" of friends here! I just finished my Orientation and start training at Shrek on Thursday.

Holly....one of Lord Farquaad's Henchmen...

ThePhantomsGirlfrien said:
I just finished my Orientation and start training at Shrek on Thursday.
That's why you wasn't there last Weds or Thurs. They looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked if Holly was working. See you next week!

Motherfletcher said:
That's why you wasn't there last Weds or Thurs. They looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked if Holly was working. See you next week!

LOL! My presence preceeds me.....

Smiles,

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter