Welcome Wendy!

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
You may have noticed that we have a new moderator on the Rumors & News board, but for those of you who missed the new name at the top of the board, please welcome Wendy to our little corner of the DIS. She'll be helping us keep things down to a dull roar here.

Welcome, Wendy.

Sarangel

And you have her start when there's a 'Song of the South' topic floating out there? Have you no pity Ms. Sara?

Welcome to the fun, Wendy.

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to hanging out with everyone and enjoying some heated discussions now and then.

Now, can someone please tell me where to buy a good quality bootleg of Song of the South for under $20? ;)

Gay Days... I think people should mind their own business and not worry so much about what others MIGHT be doing. I've been to WDW during Gay Days on 3 (maybe 4?) different occassions, and folks, it's just not that big a deal as some people make it out to be. If you check their schedule ahead of time, and avoid the park they're planning on attending that day, you probably wouldn't even realize it's going on. Gay or straight, some people are going to do inappropriate things in public, so you need to learn to face it and discuss it with your kids in an age appropriate fashion.

Oh, and further, for the LAST time, it is NOT a Disney sponsered event! Peter Pan and Tinkerbell do NOT go out and recruit gay people to attend WDW during your vacation, just to try to cause you embarassment in front of your kids and ruin your trip. :rolleyes:

Vacuum cleaners... You assume I use one often enough to care??? ;)

Chicken fingers.... Yes, but only if they're the spicy ones from Popeye's. :cool:

Just taking a break from pool-hopping at the Beach Club and using my 1999 All Star refillable mug at Beaches and Cream (a CM told me I could a couple of years ago) to welcome Wendy to the Board.

Welcome Wendy!

Just wait for the first 20-page thread labeled "Pop Century"... where we actually discuss park hours and Dinorama... :D :D

that cm told me that there would be a special car just for strollers on the monorail that goes to the villains theme park.

That same CM told us not to worry about our DVC contract..... you can have five,six,seven people stay in a one bedroom unit. The more the merrier.

Welcome to the party Wendy.

So are you partial to The Beatles (or maybe Wings :eek: ), Floyd or The Moody Blues? ;)

Madam Candidate:

What are your positions on the following topics of vital importance to our nation:

CEO of Disney.....Cou$in Mikey Ei$ner, poluter of Disney magic, or Michael Eisner, pollinator of good ideas?

Mickey Head Butter...frustracting fact or fatty fiction?

Poop Century Motel...abomination, eyesore, and magnet for dynomite, or "A Hotel Even Walt Would Love"?

Magic Kingdom after dark...key ingrediant to the magic or Ridiculous Waste of Vacationer's Time and should be replaced by E*ticket Days (where each park is closed at noon and only 5000 people are allowed in for extra charges)

By the way, a CM told me that Ei$ner told someone in attractions who told him that E*Ticket Days is a go, right after the Fire Mountain/Atlantis coaster is finished in the lagoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter