Welcome To The Photography Board!!!!!

hi all
first time here, and it looks like a lot of fun,Iam an ameteur photographer and always looking for ways of improvement,I have a pentax 750 optio digital camera and a cannon rebel xti. I have been taking pictures for about 40 years now ,mostly with point and shoot cameras.iam looking forward to reading everyones posts.:thumbsup2

Hi, everyone! I've looked through the pictures a bit and look forward to exploring more.

I used to use a Konica Minolta DiMage Z10, and early this year I switched to a Canon S3 IS, primarily for the Super Macro and image stabilization. I like to do art photography, and I recently got into TTV (through the viewfinder), using a Kodak Duaflex III and a cardboard contraption.

I also recently got a Holga (hooray for lo-fi), and a FishEye. I'm taking those and my Canon to Disney in three weeks. I'm packing light, otherwise. :rolleyes:

Hi all...

I love taking photos for my scrapbooks but I'm a complete amateur. I'll be over here trying to learn tips and tricks.

Wondering the same, how do you is this done?:confused3

download your photos to someplace like photobucket then use the code( highlight and copy it there, past it in the reply here) for forums...in photobucket it is the lower one.

test with image

DSC02446.jpg

test with image

IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/e_macbon/Disney%202008/DSC02446.jpg[/IMG]

Hi!! Notice that the opening bracket for IMG is missing. Make it to get ...

[IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/e_macbon/Disney%202008/DSC02446.jpg

Hey!! You took a great shot!!!!!

As a place to reference photos to be displayed on this board.

Or maybe I am doing it wrong, which would most certainly not be a first!

yes it will work, though it works differently.

You'll need to open up 2 windows. One with the Dis board and 1 with flickr.

First you have to click the Insert Link button and add copy the address from your flickr page where the image is. Once that happens you will see the same info highlighted here. Don't touch anything yet. Go on the flickr page where the photo is and click All Sizes. Choose the Medium size (that seems to fit best here on the boards). The copy the box under "2. Grab the photo's URL:"

Then go back to the Dis board window and with the info still highlighted click on the Insert Image box then paste your cut url from flickr. Then click Submit Reply.

This will allow your flickr photo to be seen by everyone and still have the link back to flickr which is part of the license agreement with flickr. I've tried a number of different ways to post pics from flickr and this seems to be the best way I've found.

Just wondering if flickr will work like photobucket.

What you have posted here is just the url to the front page where this particular image is on flickr. Thats not the actual URL for the photo.

I would add the picture here for you, but you don't have the option for the general public to see more than 1 size on your flickr page. The only option I have is to add the photo as a favorite. On just about all other flickr members photos I have the options: add to favs, blog this, and All Sizes.

What you have posted here is just the url to the front page where this particular image is on flickr. Thats not the actual URL for the photo.

I followed the steps in your first message and I am now all set.

My first post is in on the Olympus Evot 510 thread.
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter