Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

too bad they aren't texting... so weird why some CL's do it and some don't - you'd think that they'd roll it out to all at the same time.

I know! The CM talked with a manager who said Poly has never had the texting service before, which I'm still confused about because someone on here posted with certainty all CLs have texting. In any event, I'm going to make the call tomorrow at MK and see how it works!

Otherwise....it's so beautiful here at Poly!
image.jpg

We are staying CL GV at the Poly in October. Any suggestions for room location? We have never done CL before and I do know there will probably be construction on the East pool - just hoping we are set back far enough not to have to worry about it. Can anyone confirm if there are any GV rooms on the lagoon side still? If not, would you suggest balcony or patio and near the lounge or down the hall closer to the east side of the building.

I know! The CM talked with a manager who said Poly has never had the texting service before, which I'm still confused about because someone on here posted with certainty all CLs have texting. In any event, I'm going to make the call tomorrow at MK and see how it works!

Otherwise....it's so beautiful here at Poly!
View attachment 106076
Wow, what a great view! So glad you got your request. I can't decide what view to get for CL. I think we would love to be on the first floor lagoon if we could have your view. Seems like it would be so convenient with little kids. Really don't think we would like 2nd floor with no balcony. Wish I could book a TPV and guarantee 3rd floor or LV by the lounge...I haven't been able to find many pics. from the ground floor. Do you think 1st floor LV view would be worth it further east or would the bungalows be a big detraction? Anyone else have an opinion/experience?

Last edited:
Each July we plan something "different" for our anniversary. Then when we look at the cost DH says lets just go to Disney! Even on our trip to visit family last week we kept measuring time based when we would be in Orlando ;) So excited just to be going back next month. 27 days and counting down!

Liz
My Dh has said the same. It's amazing how much more fun we have at Disney and it's cheaper than many other destinations. Also my husband now complains at hotels they ARE JUST NOT Disney.

Going to try to twist his arm into a f&w weekend after my empty nest this fall:)

Club Level DISers! :hug:
For future club level guests: Let us know your resort and dates, we'll add you to our upcoming club level guest list! A fun way to see who might be staying with you at the same resort on club level. Maybe even arrange to meet! It's always great to put a face to a name! :goodvibes To be added just PM your info to TigrLvsPooh (Erika Murphy) or comment on the thread.
Atrium Club/Tower Club at Disney's Contemporary Resort
mommyrosa2 - August 12-14, 2015
MinnieMeep - September 16-20, 2015
Gryhndmom - September 25-27, 2015

Texas Mickey - October 9-16, 2015
travelgoddess - October 24-31, 2015
Ewoks - October 25-31, 2015 (14th floor)

FocusonDisney - December 12-16, 2015 (14th floor)

King Kamehameha Club at Disney's Polynesian Resort

TJA - June 28 - July 5, 2015
Ferrentinos - June 30-July 7, 2015
DisneyDmbNut - July 11-14, 2015
DisMommyTx - July 11-16, 2015
DisneyDreamer06 - July 26-30, 2015
mommyrosa2 - August 14-20, 2015
jesster - August 22-30, 2015
Seaspray - August 24-31, 2015
jdd - July 26-August 1, 2015
LUVDisney1975 - August 8-14, 2015
nanhol - August 16-25, 2015
jennyjinx3 - August 30 - September 5, 2015
dellasgirl - September 12-19, 2015
TheLittleKatie - September 22 - October 6, 2015
Mrsktbrown - September 30-October 5, 2015
magpugs - October 7-13, 2015
dmetcalfrn - October 10-17, 2015
CynBeth - November 20-24, 2015

Royal Palm Club at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort

wildernessgirl - June 5, 2015
PamelaKay - September 15-18, 2015
Dispro1 - October 7-12, 2015

Sugarloaf Club at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort

mindystar - June 26-29, 2015
trishadono - August 16-20, 2015

Old Faithful Club at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

IzzyLovesMickey - July 23-25, 2015
nyy - August 7-16, 2015
Corinne - September 12-16, 2015
Sarah627 - September 30 - October 3, 2015
jlhill4444 - October 7-10, 2015
PamelaKay - October 17-24, 2015
aVASTGrl - October 27-November 3, 2015
disneybounddd - November 5-9, 2015
mrsap - November 28-December 5, 2015

Inkeeper's Club at Disney's Boardwalk Inn

CWdreamer - July 11-16, 2015
Wheelwatcher - July 18-22, 2015
MinnieMeep - September 12-16, 2015
Weeniecat2442 - October 1-10, 2015
Ninja Mom - November 28 - December 13, 2015

Stone Harbor Club at Disney's Beach Club Resort

Ferrentinos - July 7-14, 2015
catho72 - July 14-25, 2015
IzzyLovesMickey - July 17-23, 2015

isaboo - July 21-August 6, 2015
TigrLvsPooh - July 25-August 1, 2015

pas130 - August 13-19, 2015
DisneyMomx7 - August 20-31, 2015
jennyjinx3 - August 24-30, 2015
KerryCM - September 3-10, 2015
wdisneyaholic - July 18-24, 2015
FocusonDisney - December 16-19, 2015

Kilimanjaro Club at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

DisCatGirl - July 4-11, 2015
Pandv_2000 - August 15-29, 2015
Katie424kali - August 29-Sept 1, 2015
NicoleLarson - October 10-12, 2015
TeeterTots - October 31 - November 3, 2015
RobynPriness - November 20-26, 2015
CynBeth - November 24-29, 2015
NicoleLarson - December 10-12, 2015
TeeterTots - April 17-23, 2016
RebelSoul - April 27 - May 2, 2016

Add me to the Stone Harbor Club at the BC for August 11-16, 2015!!!!

Wow, what a great view! So glad you got your request. I can't decide what view to get for CL. I think we would love to be on the first floor lagoon if we could have your view. Seems like it would be so convenient with little kids. Really don't think we would like 2nd floor with no balcony. Wish I could book a TPV and guarantee 3rd floor or LV by the lounge...I haven't been able to find many pics. from the ground floor. Do you think 1st floor LV view would be worth it further east or would the bungalows be a big detraction? Anyone else have an opinion/experience?

I will take a stroll the other way and snap some pictures of the views for you

My Dh has said the same. It's amazing how much more fun we have at Disney and it's cheaper than many other destinations. Also my husband now complains at hotels they ARE JUST NOT Disney.

Going to try to twist his arm into a f&w weekend after my empty nest this fall:)
We feel the same way, too! I got the go ahead recently to plan fall 2016.. Fingers crossed there will be a good mil rate at the Boardwalk. :dance3:

Ok I just snapped some pictures of views.
First from 1506
image.jpg

From 1510:
Zoomed to see the castle
image.jpg

From 1515:
image.jpg

Last edited:
About the CL texting service that has been a hot topic.....

After talking with 2 separate managers and I also texted the number given to me while staying at BC CL a few months ago, I can say that I've given up on trying to obtain additional FPs through CL. Poly does not have the texting service, sadly. They gave me a phone number to call and we called it today to request 4th FP and the CM read me exactly what was on the kiosk -- he had no extra pull like the texting service at BC.

So...unless dansdad has some further info for me, I'm giving up and we are going to change our park tour plans accordingly.

I quoted below dansdad confirming the service in all CL's!! :rainbow:

Is anyone back recently from Poly to know if they're doing the texting service yet (for 4th FP)? I know BC is and it ended up enriching our vacation tremendously! I know they're experimenting with different things, etc. All I want to know is if anyone has recently returned from Poly with this info:sunny: Thanks!!

Yes, this is offered at all the CLs.

Did WL have the 4th FP texting service up and going for your stay? Someone did say a few pages back that all resorts have now adapted this policy, but I'm not sure if he was just speculating or if he indeed was reporting based on his experience.

It wasn't speculation. :thumbsup2

Hello everyone. We (husband, two daughters 16 and 10...will be 17 and 11 by our next trip..., and myself) are considering staying club level for the first time in April. We love Beach Club (for it's proximity to Epcot. We really enjoy walking around WS and Boardwalk at night and of course SAB), and we recently fell in love with Grand Floridian...for it's beauty and elegance. As I am pricing cl, it seems that the Grand (Sugar Loaf) is only $100 more than BC due to the fact that we have to buy park hoppers to go to Epcot nightly when staying at BC So, opinions between the two? Any advice? It's such a difficult decision because we love them both! So, I was just wanting to hear about your personal experiences and your opinions for our family.

About the CL texting service that has been a hot topic.....

After talking with 2 separate managers and I also texted the number given to me while staying at BC CL a few months ago, I can say that I've given up on trying to obtain additional FPs through CL. Poly does not have the texting service, sadly. They gave me a phone number to call and we called it today to request 4th FP and the CM read me exactly what was on the kiosk -- he had no extra pull like the texting service at BC.

So...unless dansdad has some further info for me, I'm giving up and we are going to change our park tour plans accordingly.

My BIL and his family were staying at Poly CL 3 weeks ago and used the texting service every day for a 4th FP+. When they checked in they were given the number to text with what they wanted. :confused3

Hello, does anyone have a garden view pic from the Hawaii bldg with a view toward the construction fence around the ole quiet pool? I'm considering a garden view CL room which means statistically I'm likely to get the pool construction view. How far from the building is the fence? Is there any greenway to mitigate the construction view? I've stayed at the Poly quite a few times but it's been over 5 years ago and my memory of the area is weak. Would love a pic from patio, 2nd floor, or 3rd floor room straight ahead.

My BIL and his family were staying at Poly CL 3 weeks ago and used the texting service every day for a 4th FP+. When they checked in they were given the number to text with what they wanted. :confused3

Interesting! It must be they went through a testing phase...We did switch around a few plans for the remainder of our trip to adjust for not having this service. We just saw a familiar manager tonight that we see every July 4 week here at Poly so I'm going to ask him about it in the next few days. It's such a great perk -- I'm not sure why they'd have it 3 weeks ago and then stop! I'll see what I can find out and let you guys know!

Hello, does anyone have a garden view pic from the Hawaii bldg with a view toward the construction fence around the ole quiet pool? I'm considering a garden view CL room which means statistically I'm likely to get the pool construction view. How far from the building is the fence? Is there any greenway to mitigate the construction view? I've stayed at the Poly quite a few times but it's been over 5 years ago and my memory of the area is weak. Would love a pic from patio, 2nd floor, or 3rd floor room straight ahead.

I'm here now but staying on the other side. I'll see if I can snap a few pics of the ground floor rooms on the garden side. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter