Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

That may be a fun thread, list all the interesting things you see at the stores on Christmas eve. This is what you do, find something else to wrap, for the one she guessed and let her open it. That would be a worth while kodak moment.

Good morning! How is everyone? I have a stupid question, I had a package that was said it got delivered to my door when I was home. Hmmm, post office never got to the bottom of the problem. Now a second package that never arrived. Is something wrong here?

Hmmmm. I would call.

The original package was investigated and we never knew where it ended up. The mail carrier could not remember. Well, he finishes his route on the next street. So it was toward the end of the night. I hope the sender gets reimbursed I felt so bad. And now this one. I don't know. I can't do anything to help My SIL.

bellanotte10 said:
Pics when you can show us! What's it of?

Only body art I will have is the nice new bruise forming on my hip from when I tripped today during my 10 mile long run. :headache: though I do want a real tattoo one day.... Maybe.... Haha

Oh no!!! Does it hurt?? Scarring from being clumsy has inspired some of my ink... Lol

Ot's a tiki man! Will try to take a decent pic

bellanotte10 said:
I'm doing good. Getting the house ready. We're having Christmas Eve at my parents this year, so the house must be spotless, but I'm almost done wrapping, and I just have one more gift. My mom guessed what one of her presents was though, so now nothing I got her will be a surprise, but she said she still loves it.

That would be fun to do. Haha I used to be one of them, but it got too stressful, so now I go in like November.

What was the gift she guessed?

usnuzuloose said:
The original package was investigated and we never knew where it ended up. The mail carrier could not remember. Well, he finishes his route on the next street. So it was toward the end of the night. I hope the sender gets reimbursed I felt so bad. And now this one. I don't know. I can't do anything to help My SIL.

Man that stinks. One time we had a package go missing but it was from a store so they reshipped

E1570A4C-BA3C-492E-B1BE-D4A8273D8F33-2879-0000014D50657F94.jpg

It looks shiny now bcz of the ointment...

TifffanyD said:
What was the gift she guessed?

Wine glasses. She breaks them a lot, so I bought her new ones, so when she saw something with crate and barrel on it she figured it out.

And it hurts like the dickens. Didn't while I was running, but now my hip is super achy. 10 miles on a hurt hip wasn't my best idea, but I didn't want to miss a run and then be super sore after the half and not be able to go to Hollywood studios like we planned. Better to be hurt at home than hurt at Disney!

Haha yeah I'm a super klutz too. That's cool that scars inspire your tattoos.

Wine glasses. She breaks them a lot, so I bought her new ones, so when she saw something with crate and barrel on it she figured it out.

And it hurts like the dickens. Didn't while I was running, but now my hip is super achy. 10 miles on a hurt hip wasn't my best idea, but I didn't want to miss a run and then be super sore after the half and not be able to go to Hollywood studios like we planned. Better to be hurt at home than hurt at Disney!

Don't hurt yourself for a glass. You I just saw something on the internet about unbreakable wine glasses. I know they were not plastic. I should have paid more attention. Sorry your hip is sore. Now go wrap an ordinary wine glass and give that to her first.

bellanotte10 said:

Aw that is a nice gift tho. I hope your hip feels better soon!

usnuzuloose said:
Don't hurt yourself for a glass. You I just saw something on the internet about unbreakable wine glasses. I know they were not plastic. I should have paid more attention. Sorry your hip is sore. Now go wrap an ordinary wine glass and give that to her first.

Oh unbreakable glasses are a great idea!

You could go get some hideous dollar store ones and wrap em... Lol

usnuzuloose said:
Holy cow batman! Did that hurt? That is huge!

Most of it wasn't too bad but the underside of behind the knee was pretty horrible. It took 3 hours so near the end it was getting sore. Pretty sore today!

TifffanyD said:
Aw that is a nice gift tho. I hope your hip feels better soon!

Oh unbreakable glasses are a great idea!

You could go get some hideous dollar store ones and wrap em... Lol

Bahaha I should. We're going to the hallmark store now after our manicure so I might be able to sneak a present

TifffanyD said:
It needs to be UGLY... Lol

Haha I'll try!!! Also purple or red manicure..... I'm afraid of how dark the purple is but I wanna try a risk

bellanotte10 said:
Haha I'll try!!! Also purple or red manicure..... I'm afraid of how dark the purple is but I wanna try a risk

Wwll I'm always gonna say purple :)

I need to do mine too... Party tomorrow

TifffanyD said:
Wwll I'm always gonna say purple :)

I need to do mine too... Party tomorrow

Did the purple, came out browny red.... Guess I misjudged the color in the bottle haha

bellanotte10 said:
Did the purple, came out browny red.... Guess I misjudged the color in the bottle haha

Woops! Is it pretty?

Ihave a new blue/purple sparkly i could wear. But i just took off blue...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter