• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

Weather is variable... Will be cold at night. Could be freezing during the day or it could be ice cream weather.

I can def give you more ideas tho!

Thank you!! Sorry I didn't have a chance to welcome you before but I was travelling.

Yay for Disney!!

i would love more ideas, I am announcing it as my pick, we travel somewhere together each quarter, for a long weekend...

Boo boos get to see this first!

4524F89F-1A74-4288-8EA6-AF99BD15FB92-265-0000000C99359B19.jpg

2 new ones (at once)

Oh wow... very pretty...

dgbg100106 said:
i would love more ideas, I am announcing it as my pick, we travel somewhere together each quarter, for a long weekend...

There's the FL aquarium, MOSI, and Tampa museum of art but my fave is the theatre! Straz... You should look up what is playing in Jan

Hey everyone. Think everything might be turning for the better. I had tough night sleeping Friday night. So last night I took Mucinex and I was on a Percocet and had some strange dreams not to mention came down stairs fixed a cup of coffee apparently, drank it, then went back to bed. What was I doing??? Wow... But now sinus seems to be in check and temp leveling back to under 100. So how is everyone else tonight? So may be able to go back to work now in Mid December.

Oh wow... very pretty...

Thank you. So were YOU the one who drank/spilled all the rum??? haha!

Hey everyone. Think everything might be turning for the better. I had tough night sleeping Friday night. So last night I took Mucinex and I was on a Percocet and had some strange dreams not to mention came down stairs fixed a cup of coffee apparently, drank it, then went back to bed. What was I doing??? Wow... But now sinus seems to be in check and temp leveling back to under 100. So how is everyone else tonight? So may be able to go back to work now in Mid December.

Awwwwwwwwwwww I hope you can get back to work!

In my long Monday morning meeting... we are spending a ton of time figuring out when we can get more time for more meetings... instead of just using the time we have now. sigh....

TifffanyD said:
G'morning all!

dgbg100106 said:
Morning.... So glad it is a short week here this week...

Venomhatch said:
Good Morning to everyone also!!!
Good morning!

TifffanyD said:
In my long Monday morning meeting... we are spending a ton of time figuring out when we can get more time for more meetings... instead of just using the time we have now. sigh....
Well, THAT makes sense..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter