Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

Congrats you won! You went out with a bang.

Oh man....I missed it by one post. But hey, I guessed the page number right (didn't I say 253?). Do I get a runner-up prize for that??

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Dang! That's what happens when I take the trash out...

That was weird. I looked I had a post the last post was woody gif and now its not there with many other posts.

Yeah lots of posts are gone - strange.

Soooooo it's almost 5 and then I get to go pick my car up. Got my windows tinted!! :cool1: Been wanting to do it for yearsssssssssss - hope it helps!

Yeah the last post is now this:

If you posted last and did not say it , you still win as you closed the thread by being last. That's half the fun. You have no idea when a mod will close it. The last one I was on got closed on page 249

But that wasnt the last post. I wonder if they cut if off at a certain point. SO I guess since others did witness it I got it then. Lol. I mean I had woody kesha gif it was awsome. Ohh well.

Venomhatch said:
Yeah the last post is now this:

If you posted last and did not say it , you still win as you closed the thread by being last. That's half the fun. You have no idea when a mod will close it. The last one I was on got closed on page 249

But that wasnt the last post. I wonder if they cut if off at a certain point. SO I guess since others did witness it I got it then. Lol. I mean I had woody kesha gif it was awsome. Ohh well.

It'd be a tie, I'd say. Hers ended up last..

So weird.

Venomhatch said:
t_daniels, I may really be off but you have tags!?!? When did you get them?

By the way Donald is my real first name.

Holy hell!

Bahaha. Oh wow. That's great. Two? Good lord, I did something right today, apparently .

t_daniels said:
Bahaha. Oh wow. That's great. Two? Good lord, I did something right today, apparently .

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2984618&page=252

This is not my gif.

Hello, Tag Fairy.:)

1.gif

Venomhatch said:
So happy for you! I put you in the Title Post as deserving people also. Maybe that was it.

Maybe!

Giggling over my gif... Now that I'm no longer confused as to why I posted one....

Venomhatch said:
That was my last post in the other thread. What the heck is going on?

Your sparkles? Or is the TF playing more?

We must be pretty amusing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter