Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

Good morning ladies. Brandi hopefully it will slow down for you. I don't know what you do for a living, but at least you are busy.

How is everyone else? We finally have an internet service that works. :)

I am a systems engineer and subject metter expert on modeling and simulation for the office of secretary of defense .....

:sad:

usnuzuloose said:
Good morning ladies. Brandi hopefully it will slow down for you. I don't know what you do for a living, but at least you are busy.

I am ok. Was busy today being a rockstar at work. I had like 4 killer ideas today and had one earlier this week too! My latest one, just before leaving, heads off a potential problem... Will have to discuss it tomorrow

dgbg100106 said:
I am a systems engineer and subject metter expert on modeling and simulation for the office of secretary of defense .....

Aw... Bad? I did a summer prog through the DoD while in college.

dgbg100106 said:

That does sound interesting.... I would LOVE to work for the secretary of defense or homeland security or anything but they don't seem to want me haha

Altho I think I zumba'd a little too exhuberantly (or mixed up moves on the new songs) and tweaked my back a little.

Hopefully my good ideas/decisions continues tonight as I head out soon for a haircut :)

TifffanyD said:
Hi Tina? What's up??

usnuzuloose said:

usnuzuloose said:
Hope it gets better...:hug:

It ish not really got better. But, it didn't get worse!

I signed up for a chili cook off (they sweet talked me) and said i was making a dessert chili w booze

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter