• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome letters

melinda1207

Earning My Ears
We are almost ready for our trip (May 26) :yay:

I'm looking for 2 letters for my kids more as a welcome than an invitation.

I need a Star Wars one for Dawson thanking him for coming for Star Wars weekend. I don't care which character is on it.

I need one for my daughter, Belle, from the Princesses. I'm giving her a tiara to go with her Cinderella dress so I need a letter to go with the gift. We are eating at 1900 Park Fare so I will give it to her that day.

THANK YOU!!! :worship:

We are almost ready for our trip (May 26) :yay:

I'm looking for 2 letters for my kids more as a welcome than an invitation.

I need a Star Wars one for Dawson thanking him for coming for Star Wars weekend. I don't care which character is on it.

I need one for my daughter, Belle, from the Princesses. I'm giving her a tiara to go with her Cinderella dress so I need a letter to go with the gift. We are eating at 1900 Park Fare so I will give it to her that day.

THANK YOU!!! :worship:

I Have tons on my thread. Feel free to use them.

For my daugher, Belle (5), I'd like a letter from Cinderella just welcoming her to Disney World & saying she'll be happy to see her at dinner (1900 Park Fare). Here is a tiara to wear with your dress (I have a surprise tiara to give her) -- something like that.

For my son, Dawson (8), something from a Star Wars character welcoming him to Disney & saying they are glad he came for Star Wars weekend. Could mention that he's made straight A's & done a great job. Something like that....

Thanks for your help. I just wanted to give them a couple of gifts from the characters.

For my daugher, Belle (5), I'd like a letter from Cinderella just welcoming her to Disney World & saying she'll be happy to see her at dinner (1900 Park Fare). Here is a tiara to wear with your dress (I have a surprise tiara to give her) -- something like that.

For my son, Dawson (8), something from a Star Wars character welcoming him to Disney & saying they are glad he came for Star Wars weekend. Could mention that he's made straight A's & done a great job. Something like that....

Thanks for your help. I just wanted to give them a couple of gifts from the characters.

Your images are ready and labeled in my photobucket. Hop ethis is what you were looking for.:goodvibes

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Ohana90/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter