Welcome letters for first timers...

rgrutland

Mouseketeer
Would anyone be willing to help a creatively challenged family help our friends have a magical first trip? My family is traveling with another family that has never been to Disney before... My daughter and I are putting together a few fun things to put in their room so they will be excited when they arrive! We already had autograph books made for each one of the kids, we would love to have a Welcome to Disney letter from Mickey and the fab five... Can anyone help? The kids are: Jack, Jim, Josie, Jennifer, and JT and mom and dad of course...

Thanks in advance for your help!! :)

Someone will come up with letters for you. Have you searched the designers photobuckets to see what your choices are? If not, do so and that way you will have an idea as to what you would like. Then too, you can ask that designer following their rules and request a certain design. I usually do letters and send them to each child to the resort we will stay at so the letters are there when we arrive. I also send heard you are coming letters to each child as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter