• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome letters, dinner invites - Dee Hill I love these!

ayauburn

Earning My Ears
Dee, I found these just by searching online and it lead me to you. Now I know you are not doing this full time, but I thought I would ask ;)

Chef Mickey - http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums...Dining Invites/ChefMickey-invite-KateSJ-1.jpg
For Ella & Caroline – 6:55pm

Cinderella - http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums...nce/Dining Invites/CRT-invite1-EmilyTalia.jpg
Letter to Ella & Caroline:
For ELLA ONLY - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique @ 9:20 AM
For Both -Then lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table at 12:05pm

I know you are not doing anything new, but maybe I missed something like this that you already have???
1) Dinner at Coral Reef Restaurant – maybe something talking Nemo?? At 5:55pm

2) 5:45 Dinner at 50s Prime Time Cafe

Thanks so much! I would have sent you a message but I don't have enough posts to do so!

I have DISigns for all of these. I can take care of this. By when do you need these? Do you want the dates on the invitation or just "today"?
Dee

Thank you thank you!!!!
We leave next Wednesday!

Today would be fine! That was more for my organization!!!!
Thank you!!

Are these what you wanted? I wasn't sure about you BBB invitation. I can put any princess on that one if you don't want the Fairy Godmother. Please read the letter carefully and let me know if there are any typos.
Have a great trip!
Dee

Dee,
Those are adorable! I cannot wait to print them and get them ready for our trip!
Thank you so much!
Allison

Those turned out GREAT!!!!! I saw you said the Disigner is not doing new ones now. Surely there are others on here??? :) I'd love some for our September trip!!!!

mommy2paisley, yes there are a few designers who do invites. You can post your own request and designers will tell you what they have (or design you something new).

Give them as much info as you can. Dates, times, name(s) of kid(s), what characters and colors you want.

Also let them know when your trip is so they know how soon you need them.

I love these. I am looking for One for Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast and one for Be Our Guest Dinner for August 22 2014. PLease let me know if anyone is still making these or something like this.

Dee are you stll taking requests? These designs are great. I would love to have these to make my daughters trip this August extra special. Can you or anyone else out the help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter