Welcome Homes, please!

MarylandMommy

Mouseketeer
Hello, fellow DVCers! Yes, I can finally say FELLOW DVCers! After the long agonizing process of buying resale (is 7 weeks really long?), I have finally received my points and made my first reservation for November! :cool1:
I am soooooo excited!!!! Is it impolite to ask for some Welcome Homes?

Here is the first of many WELCOME HOMES!!! Congratulations on making your first reservation too! Have a magical trip :wizard:

:grouphug: May you and yours enjoy the first of many DVC memory making trips now and pixiedust: in the future!!!!!!
:dancer: :dancer: :welcome: HOME!!!! :dancer: :dancer:

party: party: :rockband: party: party:

~DW ::MinnieMo

Welcome Home!!!

What sort of November plans were you able to make??

Bobbi :goodvibes

PS. 7 weeks ago we were on my spring break cruise, and YES, it seems like a long time ago. I'm glad you made it.

Hi Maryland Mommy and

WELCOME HOME!

I am a new member as well and I agree it is cool to say "fellow DVCers" :thumbsup2

Congratulations & Welcome Home!!

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom & Staff :rockband: :dancer: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MarylandMommy said:
Hello, fellow DVCers! Yes, I can finally say FELLOW DVCers! After the long agonizing process of buying resale (is 7 weeks really long?), I have finally received my points and made my first reservation for November! :cool1:
I am soooooo excited!!!! Is it impolite to ask for some Welcome Homes?

Welcome Home!

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's great to see the welcome homes from the fellow DVCers. It is even better when you hear it from a CM!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you buy? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter