Welcome Home ❤️

soarin_over_nj

Mouseketeer
So my parents became members in 1992 and I have grown up calling Disney my second home. Finally, my boyfriend and I just became members ourselves—just like my parents—at Old Key West! We are coming down on Friday to make our purchase official and to spend the week at our favorite place in the world! As new members, are there any tips or advice out there from DVC vets!? We are so happy to officially be apart of the DVC family and be welcomed home each visit!

:welcome: Home and Much pixiedust:

Learn to relax and take it easy. You will be coming back, so doing everything every time is not required. Know that your vacation style/type will change over time.

Last edited:
Woohoo! Congrats, :welcome:HOME. 19 years and counting here. Take pics and report back on your first official stay as DVC owners. Hopefully you get a refurbished villa. FYI- If you're coffee drinkers, don't forget to bring Mr. Coffee type coffee filters!

Had you thought about buying at a different resort so that you and your parents would have different home resorts for the 11 month booking advantage? Booking at OKW isn't much of a challenge at 7 months?

:earsboy: Bill

Honestly we bought OKW because of the pricepoint and years left of ownership. In all our years, we have remained pretty flexible and have never had an issue with our bookings but that is a great idea! We would love to add on some Riveria points when the time comes!

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!!

Our sons also became DVC members!! We are all Disney fans here! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter