• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome back dancehottie290

dancehottie290

Love Disney Cruise Line (magic) It was all started
Well, i'm back!! I have really gotten tired with vmk so.. But anyway, i was just coming back for a couple of minutes. I now play with my tamagotchi and go to tamatalk.com instead. Tama's are cool!

dancehottie290 said:
Well, i'm back!! I have really gotten tired with vmk so.. But anyway, i was just coming back for a couple of minutes. I now play with my tamagotchi and go to tamatalk.com instead. Tama's are cool!

Woot Tamagotchis!!! :goodvibes
I have 11 of them lol I hope this doesn't turn into "The Official Tamagotchi Thread" but I should make one!
Oh and welcome back!!
charadultchomametchi3vc.gif

charadultkuchipatchi7fx.gif

charadultnyatchi1gf.gif

Woot Tamas lol

dancehottie290 said:
what is tamatalk.com ?

It's another forum for tamagotchi's. Also, go to tamatown.com. It's cool. :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter