Weirdness when trying to use special offer. . .

gzmtlock

DIS Veteran
So I've got a conference in Orlando later this month. Coming in a day early to do MNSSHP and F&W. The thought just occurred to me (yea, I'm kinda slow) that I might be able to stay at WDW and travel to the conference at a hotel on International Drive, rather than stay at the hotel.

Only I have to pay any extra above the conference hotel. Which means I have to take advantage of the Fall PH discount.

So when I search for 2 nights of what I need, I can get CBR for a competitive price. But if I search for only 1 of those same nights, CBR doesn't come up at all.

What gives?

From other posts I've seen it appears Disney has instituted minimum stay requirements for resorts once they hit a certain booking capacity (and Oct seems to be extremely busy this year). You could try calling to see if they can help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter