Weirdest Thing Seen or Heard @ WDW

While not weird, I remember having a hard time lessening to "One Man's Dream" at Hollywood Studios since I kept hearing two young girls crying for over 5 minutes.

While not weird, I remember having a hard time lessening to "One Man's Dream" at Hollywood Studios since I kept hearing two young girls crying for over 5 minutes.
Thank you.
I am a recent DVC member and the whole "Current Year" is still a new and confusing concept. I was not sure if the intent was to point out that someone was actually following the (Gasp) rules. Thanks for clarifying :).

People are constantly trying to cheat by bringing older mugs, or trying to use them at resorts they aren't staying at.
. Just a note that I was happy to hear when we buy mugs for this trip they will be good for use at all the resorts we are pool hopping to using our DVC perks!

Sorry for this...honestly didn't consider it offensive. I will edit my post with the more widely accepted terminology. The vomit should be the offensive party in the post, not the writer!!:crazy2::jester:
I totally agree - the vomit is definitely more offensive. As a mother, I've had my share of being vomited upon, including into my ear while holding one of my boys. I always feel so bad for the parents I see at WDW (or anywhere) when they have to deal with that situation.

Thank you.
I am a recent DVC member and the whole "Current Year" is still a new and confusing concept. I was not sure if the intent was to point out that someone was actually following the (Gasp) rules. Thanks for clarifying :).
I remember Hollywood Studios had the nosiest kids compared to the Magic Kingdom. I don't remember experiencing that during my past two trips in 2004 and 2006.

Just this April we were riding the monorail to EPCOT. There were three young men sprawled out on one of the seats. We were standing, me, DD13, DD10'and DH. One of the boys reached up overhead and somehow dislodged the ceiling panel. It was left dangling over their heads. Very poor manners indeed! Perhaps this is what happens to all those young kids permitted to pee wherever and whenever they feel the need.

Just this April we were riding the monorail to EPCOT. There were three young men sprawled out on one of the seats. We were standing, me, DD13, DD10'and DH. One of the boys reached up overhead and somehow dislodged the ceiling panel. It was left dangling over their heads. Very poor manners indeed! Perhaps this is what happens to all those young kids permitted to pee wherever and whenever they feel the need.
I wonder how Disney handled this after the park closed?

The pakring lot of AK,.,we were among the last in the lot, our car on it's own. Three huge birds all missing feet or legs limping about, came right uo to us. Cranes or egrets maybe? We were just laughing that they were the defects and got kicked out of AK. The one ran at my 15 month old son and we left lol

I love reading these threads because half of the thread is what I would actually find "weird" and the other half boils down to cultural differences -- particularly when it comes to BO and/or clothing/absence of clothing/anything involving what people find to be shocking lack of clothing, etc. JMO.

As far as what I found the weirdest was when we went to ride Dinosaur last time we were at AK and there was a lady with a small -- couldn't have been older than 3 year old -- child outside the ride fussing and she yells "I am so mad at you I just want to spit in your face..." then walks off towards the ride. That and later in our trip when we had a family walk past us and someone yelled at their kid "You are ruining this trip for everyone..." That was certainly weird at the time because we only had one child and left him with my parents and were alone and having a great time and couldn't for the life of us understand someone being so angry at Disney. Now that we have older kids it isn't so much 'weird' as just terribly, terribly sad. I still think if you are that angry at Disney World, you are doing it wrong.

I suppose this isn't a "strange thing" that we heard but I'll share anyway. We were on StarTours and sat behind us were three teenagers, who i assumed were on a school trip as they were wearing the same coloured blue tops.

Anways one of the kids started screaming in a high pitched, head splitting, extremely loud way... Through the entire ride. :mad:

The thing is he wasn't scared, he was just doing it to "be funny". Regardless, his friends were embarrassed for him and kept telling him to shush.

When the ride was over my BF (6 foot & muscular) turned around and said something along the lines of "what the heck are you playing at" the kids looked absolutely terrified.

I, a bit more diplomatically, explained when someone queues for 20 mins to get on a ride, the last thing they want to hear is some kid screaming at the top of his lungs so loud that you cannot hear the ride. His friends apologized on his behalf and I think the kid took what I said on board.

I guess we all got a bit overexcited when we were teenagers.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter