Weird weather?

The Dark Dancer

DIS Veteran
:sunny: :cold: :sunny: :cold: :sunny:

Are y'all having weird weather?

A week ago it was freezing.. :cold: .(well, pretty cold for LA :rolleyes:, lol ) but now it's about 75' degrees outside! :earseek: :sunny:

Well, I guess if you think about it...that's normal for Louisiana's weather..lol. ;)

Just wondering if y'all are having weird weather for this time of the year, or if it's just us. :confused3

Thanks,

Sarah

It was really warm the other day, but now it's cold and rainy. So, yeah.

yea it was like 50 degrees on Christmas!!! thats really waarm for this time of year in CT. i think Global warming is starting to effect us...

It's been so warm this winter; it is really weird to be having this sort of weather! It usually snows in January, but today it was raining! So weird...

Yes, my weather was really weird too. Christmas cold and extremly foggy and rainy, the next day exremly nice, then some cloudy days, then today it rained a little. :confused3

its 50 degrese here! and raining! we r in a flood warning and have a big storm a comin! well g2g, alert message on my weather bug!... here we go again!

:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :guilty:

tinkerjo said:
its 50 degrese here! and raining! we r in a flood warning and have a big storm a comin! well g2g, alert message on my weather bug!... here we go again!

:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :guilty:

Wow! Hope everything's alright! :worried: Y'all stay safe! :grouphug:

it's relatively snowy around here... like all the time. we had the snowstorm last week mixed with freezing rain. nothing odd for this part of the world. it's -9 celsius right now according to my weather eye. (which is a thing on my pc xD)

Babyjustrun said:
it's relatively snowy around here... like all the time. we had the snowstorm last week mixed with freezing rain. nothing odd for this part of the world. it's -9 celsius right now according to my weather eye. (which is a thing on my pc xD)

golly! :earseek: :cold: :cold:

It hasn't snowed around here since....1997... :earseek:

rain, rain, rain, rain, more rain. That's pretty typical for this season here, though, but recently almost the whole state has been being rained on. Lots of flooding and power-outages in the Bay Area, but luckily none where I live yet.
Did I mention rain? ;)
:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

ah well. that canada for yeh. cold and cold and cold. we sometimes miss school because it's so cold . *cough*-45degreescelsius*cough* the snow i don't mind.
last year in may (actually the end of april) we were leaving for toronto (cos we had connecting flights) and they had to de-ice the plane before we left. and we came back 16 days later, and it was snowing! it was cold and rainy up until the last day of school and then we died and we literally died of heat. okay, we didn't actually die.

its raining and foggy. in wisconsin. in january!!! Usually we're getting about 5 feet of snow about this time. And its making the skiing suck.

A few days ago it was freezing with a ton of snow on the ground. Today it was 40.

yesterday it was 60 something, today it is nearly freezing. No snow, but there is never any snow anyway. Lots of rain though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter