Weird things

That is so bizarre! What could she be doing with them? Oh, maybe she is trying to make her own 3-D movie a la those two brothers I read about on the Theme Parks board who recreated Soarin' and Illuminations and the Mexico pavilion in their backyard. :laughing:

That is so bizarre! What could she be doing with them? Oh, maybe she is trying to make her own 3-D movie a la those two brothers I read about on the Theme Parks board who recreated Soarin' and Illuminations and the Mexico pavilion in their backyard. :laughing:

Thats what I was thinking too :lmao:

We saw a family trying to take their 3-D glasses with them when Philharmagic was over and about 3 or 4 CMs immediately stopped them and asked for the glasses back. I think some people want them as souvenirs but I'm sure there are others that try to sell them on ebay.

It's like when you see people steal sugar or salt from restaurants!??

my friend who works at Texas Roadhouse says there are several people who try to take home there plates instead of using the take home boxes?!!???

PEOPLE ARE STRANGE?:confused3

Maybe this person is just preparing for all the Direct to Digital 3-D Blu-Ray movies coming from Disney.
;)

That is so weird what would you do with them. I have seen people steal all kinds of things from the hospital including the bibles. Their favorite thing to steal is the plastic cups and bowls. It always floors me when people steal odd things like that. :confused3

I once saw a woman with 4 inch spiked white high heeled shoes schlepping through the MK! It was a very hot day and I can't imagine what her feet must have looked like when she pried them out of those puppies! I'm sure it wasn't a pretty sight or smell!!

I was at Muppet Vision 3-D two weeks ago and saw a lady take about 10 pairs of 3-D glasses. She gave one set to her husband and stuffed the other eight into her back pack. :confused3 Clearly this woman was up to no good! After the show she left the building and made no effort whatsoever to return ANY of the glasses she took. :scared1: What the he** can you do with 10 pair of 3-D glasses if you're not at a 3-D show?? Weird. What weird things at Disney World have you guys seen?

she was probably stealing them to sell on Ebay, trying to convince people that you had pay extra for them.

I once saw a woman with 4 inch spiked white high heeled shoes schlepping through the MK! It was a very hot day and I can't imagine what her feet must have looked like when she pried them out of those puppies! I'm sure it wasn't a pretty sight or smell!!

It amazes me how many times I've seen woman in high heels hiking around the parks. I saw a lady in AK at Camp Minnie Mickey in 4 inch zebra striped heels, she was getting her picture taken with Pluto and she told the Photopass guy to be sure and get her shoes in the picture! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter