Weird question...SOLVED! THANKS!

KKB

DIS Veteran
We have 2 rooms...I listed DH, me, DS7, DD9 in ours; Mom & DS12 on the other.
Realized that the night DH & I are going out alone that Mom couldn't cover the 2 meals for the kids in our room (since only adult credits are on hers).

Is there a problem calling & changing the 2 kids in our room to her ressie so that she can cover their meals that night? (we are all dining together the other nights, except last night when it is just Mom & Me, so no issues...will feed the rest of them w/ CS at POP before heading to our meal)

I don't see why it would be a problem, since she won't be over the occupancy limits. But then all their credits will be on the other room, so you'll have to do 2 charges each meal. Probably also not a big problem, since you'll have to do 2 charges every time you eat with your older DS and DM anyway.

But the easiest thing (to avoid having to make any changes on the room reservations) would be to leave your DM your youngest kids' cards to pay for their dinners that one night. Even if you don't have charging privileges on those cards, they will be able to access their DDP credits.

Have fun on your night out! Where are you going?

We're just back from a trip with my DH, 2 children and my ILs. We did exactly as Thunderbird1 suggested and gave my MIL my son's room card when they were taking the kids out for a meal. His card had his credits on it, and there was no problem for my MIL to just hand over her card for the 2 adult credits to be deducted & then my son's card for his credit.

I was not thinking about the kids having their own cards! (DUH--we've done DCL!)
SOOOO...no problem whatsoever!
THANKS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter