Weird question... can I bring scissors to the park?

How old will your kiddos be? We just went with our then 13 month olds and we were fine with the plastic stuff. They are actually pretty sturdy!

I really think you are over thinking needing a sharper knife. I just wouldn't worry about it at all.

Me too.

You might have to work a little harder with plastic, but it sure beats having to bring a knife into the parks and clean it after every meal. Our goal is to minimize what needs to be brought into a park, if we can get by without it, we do.

They took tiny nail scissors from a lady in line before us. She had a fit and they kept saying "no way! Not in our park". Not sure who they thought she was going to cut with those!

They took tiny nail scissors from a lady in line before us. She had a fit and they kept saying "no way! Not in our park". Not sure who they thought she was going to cut with those!

I would have headed straight to guest relations. That is idiotic.

I'm just sitting here wondering what the heck the OP needs to saw thru for her kiddos' consumption?????:confused3.

I use mine for all sorts of stuff. Wipe it off on pants leg before back in my pocket.

I work outdoors/construction and running water is a privilege so at times I eat with out washing my hands and I am still here and kicking.

No need for that use a napkin or your pants

Use hand sanitizer and a napkin. You may be Alice and well but that is still not clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter