Weird Facts About YOU

My thing is that no matter how hot it is I have to sleep with covers on...and they have to be right up to my chin. Somehow I feel "unprotected" without my covers!

I am one of those people who have to chew their food umpteen times and cannot eat anything I cannot chew. That is why I am unable to eat clams or things like that. If I cannot chew it into little tiny pieces...I cannot swallow it! I even chew ice cream.

Originally posted by psu1978
I even chew ice cream.

YAY!!! So I'm not the only person on this planet who does that!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!! My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I just can't help it. Pudding, milk shakes, anything like that I have to chew too!

Originally posted by chellnjr
YAY!!! So I'm not the only person on this planet who does that!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!! My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I just can't help it. Pudding, milk shakes, anything like that I have to chew too!

No, chellnjr you are not alone. Of course you have to chew pudding! It takes me forever to eat!!

Wow! I feel so normal here!

As for the anti-pj crowd, I must sleep with pajamas on. And I cannot sleep with spaghetti-strap nighties. I feel like I am falling out of those. Full up pjs for me, preferably from Victoria's Secret!

Also, while I am a firm believer that anything with more than 4 legs needs to be squashed into oblivion, I have nothing on DH. He will empty an entire can of RAID on a roach and leave the carcass fro me to pick up because he can't do it. Keep in mind that DH is one of those military men who fights for our country, but he cannot take on a roach!!!

I also organize my paper money. 20s in one pouch; 10s, 5s and 1s in decending order in another pouch within my wallet.

I get sinus headaches before it rains, because I am feel the barometer change in my sinus pressure! So I always know when rain is coming!

I am sensitive to mold, I can smell it anywhere its present. If I walk into a buliding that has it, I know it!

Sometimes I use an electric blanket in the summer (the A/C gets really cold!)

I chew ice.

Hmmm...I can think of so many!

I twirl my hair when I get bored. My two year old niece has already started twirling her hair. :lol: Kids are sponges!

I have to sleep with blankets no matter how warm it is in the house. I just cant sleep uncovered.

When I was younger, I had to sleep to a running fan for the noise.

I have a fear that someone will grab my ankles as I walk up stairs.
(Too many scary movies, I guess)

Originally posted by KimandBrian
I have a fear that someone will grab my ankles as I walk up stairs.
(Too many scary movies, I guess)

oh...ME TOO!!! *but I never watch scary movies* It's the worst at my parents house. Their back deck is open...so I always think someone is hiding under there and they are going to pull at my ankles.

Also have that fear when I'm out shopping and have to climb into my truck. Afraid som wacko rapist is hiding under the truck.

This is an oddity of mine and is something only my fiance knows about, when I am cold and start to shiver I sound like Gizmo from the gremlins when he "sings"

Poohnatic, I also hate mouth sounds when eating. It really frustrates me, so I am glad that I am not the only one.

I can't go to a zoo. I have never been able to go the zoo because I throw up at the smell of animals. I can't even walk by an elephant house..I start puking right away! When DS was 1 I was pregnant and I couldn't change his diapers without throwing up all over the place!

That being said, I want 7 kids! I love big family's and all the challenges that go along with them.

I am a complete water snob. I will not drink water from a faucet and my bottled water has to be extremely cold if not frozen!

When I order a fajita..it takes 10 minues. There are so many things I change and I don't want..I am always suprised there is never spit in my food!

Oh, this is hilarious!! I also cannot STAND shoes - I even take them off at work if no one's around.

I am another who cannot sleep without blankets or comforters. I will turn on the AC if I have to so I won't get hot, but I can't sleep uncovered. I also can't sleep in pj's. I take a gown on vacation, but only wear it to get ready for bed then take it off right before I actually go to sleep.

I also can't stand my food to touch. DH thinks that's so odd, so I'll have to tell him I'm not alone ;) I'll try to think of some quirks that haven't been mentioned.

I love heights. I love to climb things so I can look down. When I went to the top of the Empire State building, I was leaning out through the guardrails (as best I could) to see down better. When I fly, I have to sit by the window so I can look out during take-off and landing. I love that!

I like the taste of jello but not the texture. I can't stand that texture. I can't eat gummy bears for the same reason. BLECK!

I can only ride on the passenger side of the car if I'm in the back seat. Otherwise I get very motion sick. I can drive without problems, though.

I must sleep on the left side of the bed. The door to the room MUST be closed. I can only sleep on my stomach. I had a c-section with 2nd dd and the nurses were shocked to come in that night and find me sleeping on my stomach. Hey, it's the only way I can sleep! (and boy was I miserable in that hospital gown! Talk about getting wrapped up in something while trying to turn over!)

Finally, I also must read while I eat. In fact, that's why I'm here - it's dinner time! (I also don't do this in public, and try not to do it at home. I'm eating alone at work right now.)

Laurie, posting in trepidation of the tag I may end up with - I don't have one yet! (but I believe!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter