Weird Concierge Question...

vernfonzndrian

1st timer
:confused3 :confused: I am planning on staying in the Concierge level at the Disneyland Hotel, in Sept for my DD's Birthday, and to celebrate her b-day I would like to have a little cake delivered to our room. Well my mom will also be visiting the parks with us, but staying at a different Anaheim hotel, Would she have any problems visiting our room for some cake. Or are they pretty strict on that level, and only allow guest up there. I dont expect my mother to go to the actual Concierge lounge and be grabbing snacks or anything, just want her to be able to go to my room for some Birthday cake with no problems. :confused: :confused3
Thanks!
Veronica

We just stayed at the DLH Concierage level and no one ever checked us as we went to our room... you should have no probs having your mom go to your room. Enjoy the cake!

Never had a problem bringing anyone up to our rooms. My best friend comes from San Diego and we've even just given her the key before so she could take her baby back for a nap - without us. Never even had the question asked.

Since we just have a 3 person family, when my SIL joined us for a day, we did bring her to the lounge as the "4th" in our party. The concierge had zero problem with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter