Weird Celebrity Crush thread!

I had a crush on Adam Lamberg (Gordo from Lizzie McGuire) last year. *covers eyes*

Now I've moved on to Josh Hutcherson, like every Hunger Games fan in the world. :P

I had a crush on Adam Lamberg (Gordo from Lizzie McGuire) last year. *covers eyes*

Now I've moved on to Josh Hutcherson, like every Hunger Games fan in the world. :P

One of my teachers was a fan of Liam Hemsworth. I looked at her like... what's wrong with you? Haha!

tumblr_m7sizjDbHp1rxcbeeo2_250.jpg

considering his best known role is in Psycho and he's dead...

scarscar93 said:

Don't feel bad that he's dead. I also have huge crushes on Elvis Presley and John F. Kennedy that I forgot to mention. You don't see teens everyday that have crushes on a deceased president. But, what can I say?
Be proud! :P

tumblr_m7sizjDbHp1rxcbeeo2_250.jpg

After just having seen this movie, I agree. In a really creepy way....

And George Harrison is dead, but that doesn't make him not completely adorable back in 1964.

Jude Law, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, David Duchovny, Gary Barlow, Jason Orange. :dance3:

My weird crush is Justin Bartha. He was Riley Poole in the National Treasure movies and Doug Billings in the Hangover movies. He's played in a few other things, too. He's really cute. When I first saw him in the Hangover, I thought, "hey, this guy's cute!!! I guessed his age, thinking he was about in his mid twenties. After looking him up, I find out that he's 34. XD
So, mind the 19 years age gap between us. ;D

Bradley Cooper is kinda cute, too. I think I may just have an obsession with The Hangover. XD

These arent weird but Lucas Till (when I first saw him in the hannah montana movie I thought he was super cute, not that I don't still!!) and Niall Horan!!!:goodvibes

I have ANOTHER ONE guys! Yes, another one. This one is probably going to make you think I'm crazy. But, here goes. Starts with an S......Superman! :rotfl: I was watching the original Superman movie (1978) yesterday and I thought Christopher Reeve looked so cute as Superman. His eyes are so gorgeous and his smile......ahhh. Muahahahaha. :lmao:

Oh, oh! And Bruce Willis in the first three Die Hard movies! Man, he was gorgeous. Well, to me. Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for that one too. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter