weird and sad Fantasmic Ending?

xadventures

All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura
So the other day I was watching fantasmic at disneyland, and i don't know if this has happened before, But instead of Big O' Mark Twain coming out with all the charachters Dancing, which is probably my favorite part. They popped out on tom Sawyers Island. and stil dancing I was shocked and a little bummed that I didn't get to see the Mark Twain boat. has this happened to anyone else? *besides the people i was there with?*

Yes, back in April they were having technical problems with Mark Twain and all the characters just stood on the Island. We had the dessert package that night and a CM told me that it does happen every now and then.

It happened on One More Disney Day. I believe it happens any time the Mark Twain riverboat is under refurb.

It happened on One More Disney Day. I believe it happens any time the Mark Twain riverboat is under refurb.

i wonder if something happened with the boat that night because its not under refurb right now.....i was just there weekend before last and it was the same show its always been with the MT so i really think something may have gone wrong:confused3

You've got your dates mixed up or something. I saw Fantasmic! that night and the characters were on the Mark Twain as usual.

Probably just maintenance issues. On one of our days a few months back we were told the show was cancelled early in the morning due to sailing ship Columbia problems. Saw them working on it all day and by dinnertime word started to spread that they'd fixed it and the show was going on!

I have never seen it with out Mark Twain. On our trip in April Murphy didn't make an apperance instead it was just Malificent up on the hyrolic lift. It was kinda sad, my older daughter hadn't seen the new Malificent Dragon.

Aw, that is too bad (that's one of my favorite parts as well) My guess is they had to do some kind of mainentance to Twain.

You've got your dates mixed up or something. I saw Fantasmic! that night and the characters were on the Mark Twain as usual.
I don't think that anyone has said a date in this thread yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter