Weight Watchers Chat -- Part III

Here are my before and "progress" pictures. I'm not quite an after yet, but I'm getting there!

September 2011 - I started WW in February, but I didn't take any before pictures. This is pretty much what I looked like though!

538770_10150841964332075_227904536_n.jpg

September 2012
284532_10151077901972075_800010724_n.jpg

Well, I have not been to WW for 3 weeks. Last week it was closed due to Labor Day and the week before I missed it due to a phone call from an old friend.
So, this was essentially week 3 for me and ..... I MAINTAINED!
I can't believe it! I thought I had gained. The good news is that I have a new goal and I know I can do this.

I will be going to a different meeting due to my changing work schedule, so maybe that will help too.

Get some new ideas, new people...I think it will be good.
I am looking forward to the day I won't go to meetings and can do this online.
But, for now, I need the support of real people.

Lisa

Hello, I am an "old" Weight Watcher who is back on plan. I restarted on the plan August 3 and am dealing with a slower rate of weight loss....assuming it has something to do with turning 50?? (Grr)

I lost 4.2 pounds over my first 4 weeks (including one staying the same week) and then almost doubled my weight loss with 4 pounds down at my last weigh in.

Now, wait a minute... 5 weeks and 8.2 pounds down? That isn't slow! :woohoo:

Had my WI today... Initially thought I was up 10 pounds, which I couldn't figure out how... I knew I wasn't the greatest following program... Then my darling husband took his foot of the scale and I was only up .6

He got a few laughs from the line, as I smacked his arm... Next week he will not be allowed near me during the WI, even if he does pay :-)

:faint:

I am trying to track everything, but the online tracker does not have Arby's and neither of the WW products (a meal and a snack) I consumed today. :sad2: I also cannot find the scanner to scan the codes on the foods. I am excited about this adventure, but frustrated already! Can anyone help?

I see Arby's in the tracker; are you using the full website, or the mobile one? The mobile doesn't have everything (or maybe it's the app that DH uses that doesn't have everything?), but when I use my computer and go to the main site with the main tracker, there's a long list I'm seeing right now of foods from Arby's.

Just use nutrition info for the WW things. The scanner isn't always accurate, or so I've heard, and the NI is always going to give you the right info, well, as long as you are careful to enter fiber and protein at the right times (the app does it backwards!).

Here are my before and "progress" pictures. I'm not quite an after yet, but I'm getting there!

September 2011 - I started WW in February, but I didn't take any before pictures. This is pretty much what I looked like though!

September 2012

You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing these!!

Hello, I am an "old" Weight Watcher who is back on plan. I restarted on the plan August 3 and am dealing with a slower rate of weight loss....assuming it has something to do with turning 50?? (Grr)

I lost 4.2 pounds over my first 4 weeks (including one staying the same week) and then almost doubled my weight loss with 4 pounds down at my last weigh in.

On the plus side, I am eating alot better and tracking well. I'm hoping I had a slow start but that things will continue to move along.

Julia

Welcome :wave: Good luck Julia

September 2012

awesome! You look great, thanks for posting :yay:

Well, I have not been to WW for 3 weeks. Last week it was closed due to Labor Day and the week before I missed it due to a phone call from an old friend.
So, this was essentially week 3 for me and ..... I MAINTAINED!
I can't believe it! I thought I had gained. The good news is that I have a new goal and I know I can do this.

I will be going to a different meeting due to my changing work schedule, so maybe that will help too.

Get some new ideas, new people...I think it will be good.
I am looking forward to the day I won't go to meetings and can do this online.
But, for now, I need the support of real people.

Lisa

Let us know how the new meeting goes. I personally can't do this without my meetings. The first year of lifetime has been a struggle for me and my meetings and this board have been key to my success. I slacked off this summer with checking in here and going to meetings and well now I'm up in weight a little. So back to what I know works! Good luck to you Lisa :).

September 2012

WOW!! Good for you! You look wonderful!:banana:

September 2012

:thumbsup2 AWESOME! :banana::banana::banana: You look great.

WI for me today. Down 1.2 for a total of 20.8! I'm super excited to have made it past 20 pounds. Every other time I've tried to lose weight I've stopped at about 10 and just gave up. Not this time! :goodvibes

September 2012

Wow! You look amazing! I am hoping to look as good as you do!

September 2012

Wow! AMAZING! Congrats. :thumbsup2

I am leaving for Orlando on Thursday, we are sailing the Fantasy on Saturday. My weigh-in day is Wednesday, but I decided to weigh myself this morning because I don't know if I will think about it tomorrow or if I will have time too. I lost my gain of 3.2 pounds from last week plus 1.2 pounds this week bringing this weight loss to 18 pounds in total. I am really happy about that.:cool1:

Since I am leaving on vacation, I do think I will gain some back, but I also plan on working out almost daily on the Fantasy so that I can still indulge in all the wonderful food!

Keep up the great work everyone and congrats to everyone who lost this week!:thumbsup2

StayCool said:
:thumbsup2 AWESOME! :banana::banana::banana: You look great.

WI for me today. Down 1.2 for a total of 20.8! I'm super excited to have made it past 20 pounds. Every other time I've tried to lose weight I've stopped at about 10 and just gave up. Not this time! :goodvibes

woot woot! congrats on 20.8!

Congrats to everyone on their successes this week!

It is weigh-in day! I am down 2.6 pounds, 74.4 overall!

Wow! Just Wow!

ETA -- I just saw your pics. Amazing! Did you enter last month's WW contest? Those pics would have been perfect. My pics were terrible. As my daughter said, "We hid from the camera and didn't allow any full-body pics."

I am leaving for Orlando on Thursday, we are sailing the Fantasy on Saturday. My weigh-in day is Wednesday, but I decided to weigh myself this morning because I don't know if I will think about it tomorrow or if I will have time too. I lost my gain of 3.2 pounds from last week plus 1.2 pounds this week bringing this weight loss to 18 pounds in total. I am really happy about that.:cool1:

Since I am leaving on vacation, I do think I will gain some back, but I also plan on working out almost daily on the Fantasy so that I can still indulge in all the wonderful food!

Keep up the great work everyone and congrats to everyone who lost this week!:thumbsup2

Have a great trip! I look forward to your report when you get back.

This is about the best I can find "before and after."

Nov. 2010. I actually weighed about ten pounds more when I joined WW a year and a half later.

DSCN12442-2.jpg

The same clothes after losing 50 lbs. I'm keeping the capris as a reminder of where I was and how far I've come. Size 22.

DSCN1636.jpg

And today I put on size 16W jeans (Sonoma brand). Yes, I know they run big but hey, I am wearing pants that have a size 16 tag in them! Woo hoo!

I cried this morning when I looked at myself in the mirror with those size 16 pants and a shirt from my dd that buttons down the front and doesn't gap open. My dh and I thanked the Lord together for helping me do this. I amazed what the Lord has done through WW for me. Maybe later today dh can snap a picture of me.

Down 1.2 lbs! It's been 2 weeks since my WI since I was on vacation. I'm thrilled for a loss after a week at the shore! Total of 4 lbs since 8/21, slow and steady does it!

This is about the best I can find "before and after."

Nov. 2010. I actually weighed about ten pounds more when I joined WW a year and a half later.

DSCN12442-2.jpg

The same clothes after losing 50 lbs. I'm keeping the capris as a reminder of where I was and how far I've come. Size 22.

DSCN1636.jpg

And today I put on size 16W jeans (Sonoma brand). Yes, I know they run big but hey, I am wearing pants that have a size 16 tag in them! Woo hoo!

I cried this morning when I looked at myself in the mirror with those pants and a shirt from my dd that buttons down the front and doesn't gap open. My dh and I thanked the Lord together for helping me do this. I amazed what the Lord has done through WW for me. Maybe later today dh can snap a picture of me.

Wow, that's great, thanks for sharing! Mine are somewhere on the WW thread2, I think :upsidedow.

MUST*WORK*OUT!

Okay, I swear, I'm logging off of DISboards right now and I'm gonna do it. Okay, here I go! Not feeling it at all, but I'm hoping if I work out, I'll have a bit more energy and that will motivate me to clean my house! :rotfl: I need to clean before we leave for the World in 3 days!

Okay, for real now, i'm logging out and working out! :yay:

Thanks all for the motivation!:wave2:

Keahgirl8 - thanks for sharing your photos! You look great and I'm sure you feel even better!

Pwdebbie - what a great accomplishment on 50 lbs. You look so much younger in photo #2 and just happier overall.

Congrats to you both!

I have a before photo that inspired me to join WW, but haven't got an "in progress" shot yet, now that I am 30 lbs lighter. Will share when I have one.

Debbie -- your transformation is beautiful. You can really see it in your face -- as well as other parts. ;)

Keahgirl -- love the photos. Great work and very inspiring!

Good news! I did log off and work out. As suspected, it gave me the energy boost to clean the house (well, let's be honest, half the house). I'll get the rest after my run tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter