Weight Watchers Chat - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost another 1.2 lbs this week! That brings me up to 24.2 lbs in 18 weeks (started 3/2/11). I'm just 71 days from my Disney trip. I'm feeling better and having more energy than ever! Keep thinking positive and the weight will come off!

Wow girl, you're on a roll :woohoo:

Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome to the new members. Thanks for joining us. :goodvibes
I was down 1.3 yesterday. So far, so good with staying on plan since my weigh-in because I'm hoping for another loss next week!! :wizard: I started off my morning with a glass of milk (3) and a peanut butter (2) & banana (0) sandwich on homemade bread (4) made with bran flakes -- all for 9pts. I'm going to cut back on my fruit consumption this week. I didn't buy as much yesterday so we'll see next Wednesday if it made any difference. Sometimes I think I'm probably eating way too much of it.

Have a great day, everyone! :yay:

Hi everyone! I'm popping in to say hello. I've been back home since last Friday but I have not been on program. It's been a hard couple of months for me. My mom went back into the hospital 2 weeks ago and she's still there. Her physical health is better, but her mental health is deteriorating. I think from being in the hospital for so long. It's hard for me to take care of myself when my mom and DD need me. My DH, as always, is traveling so he is really no help except for the weekends but he too wants/needs a piece of my time.

The good news is that there have been many opportunites to destress this week. Two fireworks celebrations, Concerts on the Square (orchestra picnic on the capital lawn) and a neighborhood festival. Of course all of those include food and beer/wine. Next week it's back to Chicago to take care of my mom again for a few days and then back home for the weekend.

Since I am posting again here today I promise myself that I will track the rest of the week.

Good morning all! Dentist appt was really not fun. I have to have a root canal, but I can't get in for 3 weeks. I have to call them back today for something I think they forgot as well. :(

On a good note, after my first week back on weight watchers, I am down 4.4 pounds!!! So excited! Long way to go still, but by the grace of God, I can do it! :) Have a good day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome to the new members. Thanks for joining us. :goodvibes
I was down 1.3 yesterday. So far, so good with staying on plan since my weigh-in because I'm hoping for another loss next week!! :wizard: I started off my morning with a glass of milk (3) and a peanut butter (2) & banana (0) sandwich on homemade bread (4) made with bran flakes -- all for 9pts. I'm going to cut back on my fruit consumption this week. I didn't buy as much yesterday so we'll see next Wednesday if it made any difference. Sometimes I think I'm probably eating way too much of it.

Have a great day, everyone! :yay:

Great Job Jess. Ok, so the last 2 weeks I really have been watching my fruit too and eating more protein based snacks and I've had my biggest weight loss's in months. So I say go for it :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I'm popping in to say hello. I've been back home since last Friday but I have not been on program. It's been a hard couple of months for me. My mom went back into the hospital 2 weeks ago and she's still there. Her physical health is better, but her mental health is deteriorating. I think from being in the hospital for so long. It's hard for me to take care of myself when my mom and DD need me. My DH, as always, is traveling so he is really no help except for the weekends but he too wants/needs a piece of my time.

The good news is that there have been many opportunites to destress this week. Two fireworks celebrations, Concerts on the Square (orchestra picnic on the capital lawn) and a neighborhood festival. Of course all of those include food and beer/wine. Next week it's back to Chicago to take care of my mom again for a few days and then back home for the weekend.

Since I am posting again here today I promise myself that I will track the rest of the week.

Robin we all think of you often and are so sorry you have just had a horrible several months. You are a wonderful support to your family. Glad to see you were able to enjoy somethings this last week.

Good morning all! Dentist appt was really not fun. I have to have a root canal, but I can't get in for 3 weeks. I have to call them back today for something I think they forgot as well. :(

On a good note, after my first week back on weight watchers, I am down 4.4 pounds!!! So excited! Long way to go still, but by the grace of God, I can do it! :) Have a good day everyone!

Ugh, I have to have one too, the pain is I am not having any issue with it but they found it on the xray last week. Good luck!!

However, over 4lbs is fabulous, and yes you can do it!!

I guess I was able to recover from the weekend....Down 1lb :cool1:. So happy only .4 till I hit 65, I really want to hit that next week. I haven't had a 5lb star since February :sad2:. Now only 6.6 till GOAL :yay:.

Has anyone eaten Applebee's 550 and under menu? If so how is it and what's good on it?

Has anyone eaten Applebee's 550 and under menu? If so how is it and what's good on it?
I had the Asiago Peppercorn Steak for Mother's Day and it was pretty good. I had the Sirloin with Garlic Shrimp last week and it wasn't as good IMO.

I had the Asiago Peppercorn Steak on Tuesday night. It is yummy. That is my go-to at Applebees, and it is only 10 points.

thanks guys, thinking of getting the grilled shrimp and island rice if I go but may get the steak now.

WI this morning, and after 24 weeks doing WW online, I hit my GOAL of losing 40 pounds!!! :cheer2: I'm super-excited and didn't expect it this week (TOM, having a few "non-WW" snacks beyond my regular ones) but only needed .8 pounds lost to make goal...and lo-and-behold...there it was on the scale!

Now, the real work begins. I'm going to have to get used to having an extra six points to use a day, and for awhile I'm going to try to stick to only those and not use weekly points (only if necessary), which is actually not far off what I've been averaging per day anyway. I just don't want to let myself get out of control...still in the mindset of losing since I've only been on maintenance for, oh, four hours. ;)

Happy Friday, all. Cheers to a GREAT weekend!! ~Bobbi

WI this morning, and after 24 weeks doing WW online, I hit my GOAL of losing 40 pounds!!! :cheer2: I'm super-excited and didn't expect it this week (TOM, having a few "non-WW" snacks beyond my regular ones) but only needed .8 pounds lost to make goal...and lo-and-behold...there it was on the scale!

Now, the real work begins. I'm going to have to get used to having an extra six points to use a day, and for awhile I'm going to try to stick to only those and not use weekly points (only if necessary), which is actually not far off what I've been averaging per day anyway. I just don't want to let myself get out of control...still in the mindset of losing since I've only been on maintenance for, oh, four hours. ;)

Congratulations Bobbi- That's AWESOME!! :cheer2:

Wahoo!!! Awesome job!!!

Hi everyone! I'm popping in to say hello. ........

Robin, it is so good to see you here. :hug:

Congratulations! :yay::cool1:

Good luck with the next chapter of your journey.

Ok, so I wanted to share something thats helped me stay OP this week. I am a crunchy, salty, cheesy snacker so these do the trick for me:

wasamultigraincrackers.jpg

You get 3 long crackers for 1 point.
1 Laughing cow wedge is enough to top all three crackers.

If I try really hard, I can concince myself that I'm eating cheetos.

Bobbi that is just awesome!! :cheer2::banana::cool1:

Ok, so I wanted to share something thats helped me stay OP this week. I am a crunchy, salty, cheesy snacker so these do the trick for me:

wasamultigraincrackers.jpg

You get 3 long crackers for 1 point.
1 Laughing cow wedge is enough to top all three crackers.

If I try really hard, I can concince myself that I'm eating cheetos.

Darn just came back from the store and wish I would have seen this post earlier. They look good and I am addicted to the chipolte LC cheese now!!

I rejoined ww online this morning for the what seems like the hundredth time. Can I join ya'all

My goal is 20 pounds in 15 weeks.

As far as activity points go do you use them or not?

I rejoined ww online this morning for the what seems like the hundredth time. Can I join ya'all

My goal is 20 pounds in 15 weeks.

As far as activity points go do you use them or not?

:goodvibes We have all been there, Welcome back ;). I use about half of what I earn especially if I have weeks I am really racking them up.

Hi
I have been a WW member many time but for the first time I signed up Wednesday for Online with a discount from my employer.
Love the app for iPhone....it makes tracking so much easier.

My goal is 20lbs in 10 weeks (just in time for my annual trip)

Can't wait to get lots of tips and support

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter