Weight Loss 2009

Down another 1lb as of this morning:cool1: So a total weight loss so far of 5lbs. Can't tell where it has gone from though. Was really hoping that it would have been from my extra chin:lmao:

I have gone from 218 before christmas to now being 181 as of yesterday morning. So a drop of 37 lbs in just over a month and a bit.

I have gone from 218 before christmas to now being 181 as of yesterday morning. So a drop of 37 lbs in just over a month and a bit.

Ya, I'll say...that seems a bit much and unhealthy. Did you have surgery, or are doing something nobody else has heard of?

Ya, I'll say...that seems a bit much and unhealthy. Did you have surgery, or are doing something nobody else has heard of?

Ya it is called being sick so not something people want to do just something that is happening.

Well when you boast an amazing weight loss like that on a thread and don't meantion HOW you did it, people are going to question. You cannot blame people for asking, next time, say you have been ill, not "I've lost a ton of weight really fast" and leave us hanging. Jeesh! excuse me...

Hope whatever you are suffering from will end in a positive manner!!:thumbsup2

Week 5 - Down 2 lbs at this week's meeting! :clap :clap

11.6 lbs gone so far ... hoping to look great at Disney in August!

Arlene

Up a pound today:confused3 I am hoping it's because I am working out every day and muscle weighs more than fat.:thumbsup2

Keep up the good work ladies...:banana: :banana: :banana:

Okay ladies ~ I need a big kick in the behind! I have been bad bad bad ~ help me ~ inundate me with email and helpful hints please ~ I'm begging....:worship:

Okay ladies ~ I need a big kick in the behind! I have been bad bad bad ~ help me ~ inundate me with email and helpful hints please ~ I'm begging....:worship:

I notice your trip to Vistana Resort is only 6 days away now!!! :cool1:

Forgive yourself for whenever you were "bad bad bad" and get back on track. :) You'll be getting a lot of exercise walking around in Florida so that's gotta help! You can do it ~ make good choices while you're away, but don't deprive yourself of all treats while you're away. If you have ADR's booked, maybe you can look at the menus and mentally "plan" your meal choices, so you can have something in your mind as to what you'll have. I find if I know I'm going to go out for dinner (like tonight) I was satisfied with soup and some popcorn at lunch today. I've saved my points to enjoy being out tonight.

Have a great time ... let us know how it was when you get back.

Arlene

I'll take a kick in the behind too! It's the Feb. doldrums or something.

I was down another .5 lbs. Slooooowly losing, but it was also that t.o.m. for me so I'll take it. Did Curves 3x and walking twice this week.

only down .5lbs this week...I've been bad...had some serious chocolate cravings. oh well on the bright side, I got in all my water on those nice days we had. (and I am not just talking about the lake that used to be my backyard :rotfl: )

Well when you boast an amazing weight loss like that on a thread and don't meantion HOW you did it, people are going to question. You cannot blame people for asking, next time, say you have been ill, not "I've lost a ton of weight really fast" and leave us hanging. Jeesh! excuse me...

Hope whatever you are suffering from will end in a positive manner!!:thumbsup2

No worries I have some medical issues that need to be determined and cleared up and hopefully everything will be peachy after that.

Officially down 7lbs since Jan 1st. :yay: I can't believe it! It seemed to take sooo long to get to this point, I tried back in the summer, then the fall, and just wasn't ready.

I guess slow and steady wins the race! And that's including a huge week-long meltdown of fast food and a box of chemical-laden pastries that didn't expire until 2019.

The trick is to get back on, and not to exclude anything. The little choices everyday is what counts. I might get back to the "Disney wedding" weight by June!

me too... only down 7 pounds. Poo ! I had a great start out of the blocks and lost as much as 11 pounds.. I guess its true old habits are hard to break. I am trying to position myself so I am at least loosing again. My only pbroblem is that our family have been looking foreward to tonight at the mandrin since early Jan. I dont want to go because you all know what happens there...That why it only a once a year thing for us there. Any quick tips to help me survive the evening at the mandarin or should I just let the chips fall where they may and pick them up tomorrow...? I still have 4 weeks to go before heading to DW so maybe I can catch up to my goal of loosing 10 to 15 pounds. - 7 = 3 to 8 pounds.

anyways good luck everyone and talk to you soon.:)

me too... only down 7 pounds. Poo ! I had a great start out of the blocks and lost as much as 11 pounds.. I guess its true old habits are hard to break. I am trying to position myself so I am at least loosing again. My only pbroblem is that our family have been looking foreward to tonight at the mandrin since early Jan. I dont want to go because you all know what happens there...That why it only a once a year thing for us there. Any quick tips to help me survive the evening at the mandarin or should I just let the chips fall where they may and pick them up tomorrow...? I still have 4 weeks to go before heading to DW so maybe I can catch up to my goal of loosing 10 to 15 pounds. - 7 = 3 to 8 pounds.

anyways good luck everyone and talk to you soon.:)

I would go to the Mandrin and have a good time. Drink lots of water after to help with digestion. And jump back on the wagon tomorrow. :goodvibes

Yikes!! I have only lost 6lbs in the past three weeks. I have been feeling kinda sad lately, not eating though, just not excersising at all. I always think that I did not work that hard to eat it back on!!
Congrats ladies and gentlemen, lets keep this going!! :thumbsup2

PKitty ~ I agree with DisneyMama ... go to the Mandarin tonight and have a good time. My only suggestions would be to consider items that haven't been deep-fried and drink lots of water afterwards. The water retention from soy sauce can skew my weight by as much as five pounds the morning after! :sad2:

Then get back on Program tomorrow ... Congrats to everyone sticking with this through the February blahs!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Arlene

thanks everyone. I just got back and will drink 2 glasses of water before bed. I did stay away from the noodles, breads and rice and was reserved at the desert table. I left feeling full but not stuffed and thats a first for me when it comes to eating at the Mandarin. I realy like this place, everything is so fresh and tasty... :goodvibes.
So I'm back on the wagon with you and tomorrow is a new day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter