we'er back

daisy duck

Mouseketeer
we had the best time ever, no prob,s and a lot of towel animals. we went from 8-13-06--8-20-06. :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear you had such a great time :banana: . Here's to planning the next one. :cheer2:

daisy duck said:
we had the best time ever, no prob,s and a lot of towel animals. we went from 8-13-06--8-20-06. :goodvibes

What rides did you get on? HOw were the lines?

jlatina32 said:
What rides did you get on? HOw were the lines?
We got on all the biger ride's the longest line was 45 min, RRC at MGM the TT at MGM was 5 min, one time we were on the ride with just a father and a son. That was cool. it only rained 2 times doring are trip. This was are first time ever being at Disney. Also about the resterants we had res, and we never had to wate. But we did do the extra magical hours and the lines for the ride's seemed to be longer so we just walked arouned. we loved it there . The next trip I take i'm going to bring my other daughter there for her 16th birthday. wont she be serprised. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter