Weekly Photo Contest - thru Aug 3 - Live Entertainment

rtphokie

Photo board moderator
Topic: Live Entertainment (No Characters)

Lets focus on the the live entertainment WDW has to offer <U>other than</U> the characters in autograph sessions, parades, the castle show, etc. The musical acts of Epcot, the streetmosphere performers at the Studios, the quartets of the Magic Kingdom, the acrobats at Animal Kingdom, the dinner shows at the resorts, etc. Basically if it's a live person doing something other than playing a Disney movie or TV character let's see it.

Remember: Pictures should be as original as possible with minimal editing. This is a photography contest, not a photo editing contest. Please post your entry by midnight Sunday, August 3, 2008 to ensure it will be included in voting.

For more information see: Contest Rules

Next week's contest topic will be: Disney Transportation

IMG_0942.jpg

Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits, who still makes me feel like a teenager!:lovestruc :

Peter3.jpg

TC:cool1:

Ok, so the "live entertainer" isnt exactly looking real lively in this shot. But my 6 yo at the time was really playing along with the security guards seriousness.
My son was shocked he was getting a ticket for being "too grumpy" at WCC.
He was cranky and this little surprise really helped him get into a bit of the Disney spirit. :)
IMG_0227-1.jpg

Ok, so the "live entertainer" isnt exactly looking real lively in this shot. But my 6 yo at the time was really playing along with the security guards seriousness.
He was cranky and this little surprise really helped him get into a bit of the Disney spirit. :)
IMG_0227-1.jpg

HOW VERY CUTE!!!!!!

Too Funny! The look on his face is priceless!

294460199_mrQSY-L.jpg

Sorry, I misread the original post, also I am on my cell phone right now, so I hope that I got the proper reolution posted, if not could someone please let me know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter