• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weekly Photo Contest Oct 26 thru Nov 1 - Animal Kingdom

632871452_SCbyh-M.jpg

AK: my least favorite park to visit (but great to photograph - go figure), and Dinoland, the worst single section of any WDW park anywhere and an abomination to all things Disney - I wish this little guy would finish what he's started so they can replace that whole area... but I digress...

3122087755_1b0d6f52d4.jpg

These shots are all so great! I will download my last week's trip, but I am sure I can't even begin to compete.

You all are inspiring me to get working on playing with my camera more though, that is for sure.

And seriously Jeff.....can I just have you along at Disney next trip and you can give me pointers all week?????? :goodvibes After your Beauty and the Beast pictures with your P&S I thought I would try to get some good ones.....they didn't come out nearly half as good.....sigh.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter