• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weekly Photo Contest: May 9 - May 15 - Merchandise & Downtown Disney

ChiSoxKeith

DIS Veteran
Topic: Merchandise and Downtown Disney

Remember: Pictures should be as original as possible with minimal editing. This is a photography contest, not a photo editing contest. Please post your entry by 10:00 PM Central Sunday, May 15th to ensure it will be included in voting. Make sure your entry is within 1024x768, be aware some photo hosting sites that resize for you (like photobucket) dont produce accurate results.

For more information see: Contest Rules
Next week's contest topic will be: Flowers and Trees

original.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

In WDW Downtown Disney's Art of Disney store, I got to talking with one of the artists who draw the custom characters (as wall art, watch faces, etc) about his job and experiences working for Disney.

He showed me a neat piece of original artwork he was working on; a classic/Sorcerer Mickey to "Steamboat Willie" Mickey. And, of course, he let me take his picture "hard at work"! Disney CM's rock!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter