• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weekly Photo Contest - Mar 3 thru Mar 9 - Villains

ladytremaine.jpg

I keep looking at this picture. Something about the Queen really bugs me. Am I the only person who thinks this woman was horribly miscast? Or maybe she was just filling in for someone that day?
She is smiling, and also she has a very round face, which is not typical of the folks cast as the Queen.

I keep looking at this picture. Something about the Queen really bugs me. Am I the only person who thinks this woman was horribly miscast? Or maybe she was just filling in for someone that day?

My sense was that she perhaps was friends IRL with the tourist in the photo, hence the "friendly" face. I don't think I've ever seen anyone come out of character like that before.

She is smiling, and also she has a very round face, which is not typical of the folks cast as the Queen.

Hmm, interesting. The photo is with my daughter , and I thought she was a really good evil looking gal, but now I see what you mean, she is smiling. Man , shutter lag! She was really mean looking and that is why I took the photo.
I think my kid looks meaner, esp, if she took off the shades! <G>

Worse, she has that look. THat if you did not know her you might think she is a nice person. But if you ever had anything she wanted, WATCH OUT!

Mikeeee

Maybe she put on the wrong outfit. ;)

Is stitch a villain?
263240678_oUnQ4-M.jpg

Not a judgment on if you can/should include your picture, but I would say no to him being a villain. He has not plotted an evil plan or anything like that, he is just mischievous. BTW... he is one of my favorite characters. :)

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter