Weekly Freebie Thread - October 12, 2009

Get a free 20-piece baking set from Reynolds when you provide proof of purchase (all on the same receipt) of parchment paper, baking cups, and aluminum foil. Offer is good through 12/31/09 and the form is a .pdf.

The set includes 2 jumbo heart baking gift boxes, 4 jumbo cupcake gift boxes, 2 all purpose baking gift boxes, 8 pink ribbon labels, and 4 recipes.

If anyone finds any coupons for the 3 required items, please share....

Just logged on to the Chick-Fil-A website and saw the following message:

http://www.shopchick-fil-a.com/Default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Incorrect information has been circulating on the internet regarding the 2010 Chick-fil-A® Cow Calendar.
Chick-fil-A is not authorized to distribute free calendars nor to register those who log on to www.shopchick-fil-a.com.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Forgive me for posting bad news instead of a freebie! I promise I'll try to redeem myself! :flower3:

Get a free DVD rental at Blockbuster Express kiosks when you use the code GER9A2. Code expires 11/11/09

Disney Movie Rewards Points
Expire 10/31/09

light = 10
tina = 20
gobloon = 30
graveyards = 40

total = 100 points

I just redeems 800 points for
"Davy Crockett: 2 movie set" DVD

I was 90 points short.
:santa: 1 less gift to buy.

Disney Movie Rewards Points
Expire 10/31/09

light = 10
tina = 20
gobloon = 30
graveyards = 40

total = 100 points

I just redeems 800 points for
"Davy Crockett: 2 movie set" DVD

I was 90 points short.
:santa: 1 less gift to buy.

:thumbsup2 Thank You !

FREE Education Success Kit
Our FREE Education Success Kit includes a Guide to Grants and Scholarships, sample online
courses, Annual Earnings Statistics for all degree levels, and great study tips! Read more »

Nature Valley® Nut Clusters $1.00 Coupon
SAVE $1.00 when you buy ONE BAG any flavor Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters.
It's a taste of nature, one delicious bite at a time. Savings inside »

Nature Valley® Granola Bars Coupon
SAVE $.40 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor/variety Nature Valley® Granola Bars. Savings inside »

Free Eyeglasses for the Needy
New Eyes for the Needy purchases NEW prescription eyeglasses for low-income individuals
in the US through a voucher program. We help when no one else can. Learn more »

FREE Crohn's Cookbook
Living with Crohn's disease can be tough. Simply fill out the form below to receive our Crohn's
Cookbook. You'll also receive our free email newsletter and other valuable information about
Crohn's disease. Sign up now »

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter