Weekly Freebie Thread - November 16, 2009

Yes, they had to modify the offer since they were getting WAY too many people taking advantage of it. Now it is the smaller size only and it ENDS this SATURDAY!!!

Wow! I'm glad I did mine just now! Thanks for the update!

Yes, they had to modify the offer since they were getting WAY too many people taking advantage of it. Now it is the smaller size only and it ENDS this SATURDAY!!!

Thanks, good to know.

Well now I'm trying the smaller sized and put in cart but its saying "missing images, do you want to continue?" Well no, I don't LOL
But I go back and check and the project IS saved!! So what the heck?? HELP please!!!

Thanks, good to know.

Well now I'm trying the smaller sized and put in cart but its saying "missing images, do you want to continue?" Well no, I don't LOL
But I go back and check and the project IS saved!! So what the heck?? HELP please!!!

I am not that familiar with their site, but I am guessing the one you have saved is the larger size...

When you switch sizes, you likely need to "re-do" your photos.

Just a guess.

I am not that familiar with their site, but I am guessing the one you have saved is the larger size...

When you switch sizes, you likely need to "re-do" your photos.

Just a guess.

Good idea, so I checked but I had the correct size.

The only other thing I thought of was that I didn't use all the pics for the smaller one as I had with the larger card. Who knows, but it was saved a zillion times so I ordered them anyway. We'll see how they arrive! :lmao: Good thing they're free! :thumbsup2

for the gingerbread sample on facebook, make sure you're not adding them as a friend. you click the button that says got to the application, then hit allow application. it will take you to a form to fill out with your address to have the sample shipped!

free herbal essences hair clip: text herbal to 467467 on your cell phone. Then reply with your age, and then reply with code: 381519039294

free lip pencil case: http://twitter.com/JimealeNewYork

free bluetooth headset, first 500: http://a388.g.akamai.net/7/388/1603/0001/www.freebizmag.com/emailbluetooth01welcome.htm

free toothbrush timer: http://offers.thehealthcarescoop.co...=eblast&utm_content=Nov09&utm_campaign=dental

free brush for your roomba: http://homesupport.irobot.com/cgi-b...nduser/doc_serve.php?2=100609_r3_free_access2

Who knows, but it was saved a zillion times so I ordered them anyway. We'll see how they arrive! :lmao: Good thing they're free! :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2 for free! Everything I've ordered has been great, so far!

for the gingerbread sample on facebook, make sure you're not adding them as a friend. you click the button that says got to the application, then hit allow application. it will take you to a form to fill out with your address to have the sample shipped!
:thumbsup2

Would love this, but I'm not giving my email addy before I know if a freebie is even available. ;)

Would love this, but I'm not giving my email addy before I know if a freebie is even available. ;)

Yes, ITA. Have any of you ever received the items from this page - company?

While I definitely receive *most* of the magazines I request, they've also offered other things in the past, speakers, movie tickets and more, and while it always says yes, I'll receive, I get another email a week later saying sorry, they're out :(

Did any of you ever get those other things?

Someone just posted about the photocards on here again. They said you can also use code newbaby to get 50 free cards, and said it was working for the 5x7's. You can use it on the same card you ordered with the freebies4mom-1109 code! So I just logged in and ordered another 50 for my parents with the newbaby code. I'd already ordered 50 twice for us, but had created accounts for myself and DH, so we were set :goodvibes

DISNEY MOVIE CLUB MEMBERS
In your monthly club order package mailed to you.
I found a Disney Reward card with a 50 point code. :banana:
One time only use.
So don't toss it.

DISNEY MOVIE CLUB MEMBERS
In your monthly club order package mailed to you.
I found a Disney Reward card with a 50 point code. :banana:
One time only use.
So don't toss it.

which package is it? What's the feature movie? I don't think I've gotten one recently...:confused3

Someone just posted about the photocards on here again. They said you can also use code newbaby to get 50 free cards, and said it was working for the 5x7's. You can use it on the same card you ordered with the freebies4mom-1109 code! So I just logged in and ordered another 50 for my parents with the newbaby code. I'd already ordered 50 twice for us, but had created accounts for myself and DH, so we were set :goodvibes

Should I be able to get 2 sets, one with each code, on the same email address?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter