• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weekly Freebie Thread ~ Monday May 11th

I just got the fancy feast by using that link. There is a small window at the right that said get your sample.

Join Mighty Dog Nation and get a citizen kit which includes a dog toy...a kong toy was given out previously :)

http://mightydog.com/mightynation/citizen.aspx

I received mine this week (as did my parents) after signing up within the last month... there is not toy. You do get a coupon, a dog tag (non personalized), sticker, and a membership card but that is about it! I wish a Kong would have came... that would have been a nice surprise!

I received mine this week (as did my parents) after signing up within the last month... there is not toy. You do get a coupon, a dog tag (non personalized), sticker, and a membership card but that is about it! I wish a Kong would have came... that would have been a nice surprise!

Bummer....I've read on other forums where some people received the Kong toy and others didn't.........hmmm....I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed :)

This was posted a while back so I thought it would be worth it to post again.

Its Back: The Infinite Dress
Compare At: $199.99
Our Price: $4.99
http://www.graveyardmall.com/twoindrblred.html

Hundreds of styles.....One Dress!

Named the best traveling dress by Travelight.org., the Infinite Dress is always fashionable. Wear it demure, casual, sexy or classic, this comfortable garment offers endless possibilities plus is such fun to wear.

How Long Is The Dress? - The Infinite Dress has no fixed length per se. You have the final say in its length and how you want to wear it. You may want to wear one style long, and another style shorter. How can that be, you may ask? We can explain.

The Infinite Dress is cut in standard lengths based on the size of the dress. The cut lengths are as follows: Small 30 to 32 inches (77 to 79 centimeters); Medium 33 to 34 inches (85 to 87 centimeters); Large 36 to 38 inches (92 to 95 centimeters); X-Large 40 to 44 inches (102 to 112 centimeters).

However, the cut length does not determine how long you may actually wear the dress. The style you choose is what determines the length. This is because the dress has no set waist and no set point to define a specific length. The length you wear the dress is totally up to you.
Material: The Infinite Dress is made from an acetate/lycra blend, jersey knit that drapes beautifully, never clings and feels great.
Versatile, Infinite Number of Styles
nstant Slimming Effect
Easy to Change Styles
Patented Design
Ideal Traveling Dress
Packs Easily
Illustrated Guide with 34 of the many possibilities
Luxurious Fabric
Does Not Cling
Washable (Machine or Hand Wash)
Wrinkle Resistant
Made in Canada or United States

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter