Weekly Freebie Thread ~ Monday 3/1/09

Free movie's every Wednesday for the month of March at redbox. I just got this email...

"It's March Movie Madness for redbox, so get in the game… on Wednesdays! Visit redblog every Wednesday in March for your Free Movie Wednesday code. Then visit your local redbox kiosk for your FREE 1 NIGHT's RENTAL."

Here is the link to redblog.

http://blog.redbox.com/

I just got that, too..thanks for saving me a post!!:yay:

some people have questions regarding redbox codes:
The code that is released on mondays are only for mondays.

When you have a code, you go to the redbox, select your movies and then hit the button that says promo code. You then enter the code. It will then show your transaction will be zero dollars and you slide your credit card.

If you need additonal codes for free rentals, you can go to insideredbox.com and they list additional codes.

For march, they will be releasing codes on wednesdays as well.

You can use one code per credit card. For instance if you have three credit cards, you can use the code three times and get three movies for free but you must swipe the three different credit cards.

some people have questions regarding redbox codes:
The code that is released on mondays are only for mondays.

When you have a code, you go to the redbox, select your movies and then hit the button that says promo code. You then enter the code. It will then show your transaction will be zero dollars and you slide your credit card.

If you need additonal codes for free rentals, you can go to insideredbox.com and they list additional codes.

For march, they will be releasing codes on wednesdays as well.

You can use one code per credit card. For instance if you have three credit cards, you can use the code three times and get three movies for free but you must swipe the three different credit cards.

Thanks for explaining it :goodvibes The redboxs are new around here and I haven't had a chance to use a code , so thanks for explaining it !

Thanks for the redbox info.! We have had redbox here for awhile, but we just started using them. These free codes will come in handy, thanks!!:thumbsup2

I am a finalist for the Green Mountain House Party! I need to call a 800 number tomorrow to see if I made it, they want you to pay shipping on the coffee maker. I don't care, I WANT that party!

I am a finalist for the Green Mountain House Party! I need to call a 800 number tomorrow to see if I made it, they want you to pay shipping on the coffee maker. I don't care, I WANT that party!

Ooooh, I soooooooo want that one too. I haven't received my e-mail. I logged onto the website and it says I am still an "active applicant". I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I will be stalking my e-mail.

My email was in my junk folder. They said they had 17,000 apply and only wanted 700!!!!!!!:scared1: I hope I get in!

So I got my free Diet Dr Pepper coupon and thought "hmmm I bet it would be good with some Triple Shot Espresso Vodka in it" Now I am sitting here
drunk.gif

drunk.gif

Did anyone else get the email about the Disney "houseparty"? It's not offered by houseparty.com, but Disney itself.

I applied to be on their expert Moms panel and didn't get accepted, but was automatically made a "Mickey Moms Club" member.

They sent out an email asking people to fill out a form with three short essays about family, friends and trips to Disney. Those chosen get to host an In-Home Celebration.

"What is an In-Home Celebration? With the celebration kit we provide, you can accommodate up to (10) parents and (10) children at your house for a Walt Disney World® Resort-themed party. We'll make it easy and entertaining by providing online planning tools and a fantastic party package that will help bring your party to life. Included in this celebration kit:

• Disney-themed activities, recipes and décor
• Giveaways for parents and kids
• And a special gift for the host—YOU!

You'll have the tools you need to throw a Walt Disney World® Resort celebration in your own home, from easy-to-make recipes to Resort-themed games and activities that parents and kids will love. Invite other parents and their kids to join in the magic and let the celebration begin!"

Did anyone else get the email about the Disney "houseparty"? It's not offered by houseparty.com, but Disney itself.

I applied to be on their expert Moms panel and didn't get accepted, but was automatically made a "Mickey Moms Club" member.

They sent out an email asking people to fill out a form with three short essays about family, friends and trips to Disney. Those chosen get to host an In-Home Celebration.

"What is an In-Home Celebration? With the celebration kit we provide, you can accommodate up to (10) parents and (10) children at your house for a Walt Disney World® Resort-themed party. We'll make it easy and entertaining by providing online planning tools and a fantastic party package that will help bring your party to life. Included in this celebration kit:

• Disney-themed activities, recipes and décor
• Giveaways for parents and kids
• And a special gift for the host—YOU!

You'll have the tools you need to throw a Walt Disney World® Resort celebration in your own home, from easy-to-make recipes to Resort-themed games and activities that parents and kids will love. Invite other parents and their kids to join in the magic and let the celebration begin!"

Lucky you!!!!! Is there a link to apply to be on the moms panel?

And I got the Green Mountain House Party. I am excited! I LOVE coffee!

When did everone get the e-mail about the Keurig Houseparty ?? I have not heard a thing . I am dying to get this one !! Is there and 800 number I should be calling ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter