Weekly Freebie Thread - May 25, 2009

baby

DIS Veteran
Last weeks thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2179563

Your click on the "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button helps fund free mammograms for women in need — low-income, inner-city and minority women whose awareness of breast cancer and opportunity for help is often limited. Your click is paid for by site sponsors, and mammogram funding is provided to clinics throughout the U.S. through the efforts of the National Breast Cancer Foundation: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

Each click on the purple "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button at The Animal Rescue Site provides food and care for a rescued animal living in a shelter or sanctuary. Funding for food and care is paid by site sponsors and distributed to animals in need at the Fund for Animals' renowned animal sanctuaries (including Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch in Texas and the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center in California), pet shelters supported by the Petfinder Foundation, North Shore Animal League, and other worthy animal care facilities supported by the GreaterGood.org foundation http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Free KRAFT® Recipes, Coupons and Samples
Sign up to receive KRAFT® Food & Family newsletters. Watch your e-mail for great recipes,
money-saving coupons, product samples and much more! Sign up now!

Free ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses
Get a certificate for a FREE pair of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses
from Johnson & Johnson. Now available in all styles! Learn more »

Free Quiznos Sammie Sandwiches
Get a FREE Quiznos Sammie when you sign up. PLUS, you'll receive exclusive Quiznos
offers and promotions which includes a free cookie on your birthday. Sign up now »

Vagisil Satin™ Coupon
Save $1.00 on any Vagisil Satin™ product. Savings inside »

Box Tops for Education
and you'll receive recipes and valuable coupons for Box Tops products! Register »

Boys Town National Hotline | Help for Parents and Kids
If you're feeling overwhelmed and experiencing suicidal thoughts or depression, then please call the
Boys Town National Hotline at 1-800-448-3000 and let our crisis counselors help you work it out.

subbing. I need all the freebies I can get right now!

Thanks for starting us off on this holiday weekend.

Happy Memorial day and thanks to all the vets out there :hug:

Shoot, it wont open for me and would love one for DH, a big fan. Anyone else having trouble opening it or is it just my computer yet again? HELP!

I didn't have any trouble opening this. My DH is a big fan too and would love some freebies from them! :lmao:

I FOUND A COUPON FOR $1.00 OFF THE NEW 3 IN 1 PUREX SHEETS. I THINK THEY WILL BE GREAT FOR VACATION!!!

STILL CONSIDERED A NEWBIE...SO I CAN'T POST A LINK. SORRY! ITS AT PUREX DOT COM AND YOU JUST SEARCH FOR COUPONS AND IT BRINGS IT RIGHT UP.

:laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter