Weekly Freebie Thread - July 27, 2009

I just ordered burgers.

I owe a whole .06 in sales tax.

DH will be home when the food is delivered and has put a nickel and a penny on his desk.:thumbsup2

I have the best neighbor.
She ordered from Schwan's, chicken legs.
Said they are for me. :banana:
She is a dearheart. :littleangel:
I am out of work for now.
So everything helps.

I also ordered the chicken legs.

So today has been a great day.

Even with doing :laundy:.

Kellogg's offers a $10 rebate and $70 off Dell computer code. (.pdf) NOTE: All rebate purchases must be made at the same time. Offer expires 9/30/09.

Now...anyone have any good Kelloggs coupons to share?

There was a huge batch of coupons on the paper today. Many for kelloggs and keebler!

Free Food from schwanns! You can take one item up to $10. No obligation to buy anything else. Here's the link! Finally I have something to post!!

www.schwans.com/FREE

Thanks! I saw this offer but thought that you had to have a minimum of $20 order like usual. Thanks for putting all the info in there so I could see it was truly free!

Just ordered a 2 lb package of pierogi to be delivered this week for only $0.06! DH was excited and is looking forward to having pierogi soon!

Kellogg's offers a $10 rebate and $70 off Dell computer code. (.pdf) NOTE: All rebate purchases must be made at the same time. Offer expires 9/30/09.

Now...anyone have any good Kelloggs coupons to share?
I'm gonna quote myself!

The Walgreen's ad has a special, this week, that will work quite nicely with the Kellogg's rebate!

If you purchase $10 worth of some of the Kellogg's products at Walgreen's, you will get $5 in register rewards.

The items that qualify for the Kellogg's rebate are:

8 pack of Pop Tarts > $2.00
8 pack of Rice Krispies Treats > $2.00
Cheez-It (only 9 oz. qualifies) > $2.00
Any Keebler cookie product (only 8 oz. or larger qualifies) > $2.00
16 oz. Keebler Club Crackers > $2.50
16 oz. Keebler Sandies Pecan Shortbread cookies > $2.50
8 pack Nurtri-Grain bars > $2.50
6 pack Special K Cereal Bars > $5.00

ALSO: You get $2.00 in Register Rewards when you buy any two (2) boxes of 12 oz. - 20 oz. selected variety of Kellogg's cereals. (Limited to one purchase of 2 boxes of cereal.) The ads show Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Foot Loops, and Special K so I assume those are the choices you have.

I appears that you have the option of receiving up to $7.00 in Register Rewards from Walgreen's in addition to the $10 rebate from Kellogg's!

PLUS whatever coupons you would have gotten in your Sunday paper....we don't get coupons in ours. :headache:

Coupons.com has a few Kellogg's and Keebler coupons.

If you have access to Mypoints.com, they also have printable grocery coupons, although I have trouble printing some of them off with my computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter