Weekly Freebie Thread - January 11, 2010

It is supposed to be daily at 12 noon CST. I don't know what day it stops but you should try to check around that time and you should be able to fill out you info. I filled it out yesterday but when I checked out the site before that time at around 11am EST, it wasn't working yet so I had to wait until 1pm EST for it work.
Thanks! The link does still work, I'm just always way too late! :laughing:

OMG :scared1:
I JUST RECHECKED MY POST.
I POSTED THE WRONG #
329vndj8831

CORRECT CODE IS
329vndj831

I'M SORRY

do you have to buy anything to get this offer???

I don't think so. I'm not entirely sure though. I read the fine print on it and it doesn't seem to mention buying anything. Here is what the fine print says:

Limit one free offer per family, per visit. Valid only on current session. Excludes online orders and reorders. Void where prohibited by law. Cash value is 1/20¢. Prices, availability and terms subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Ask associate for available designs and other details at time of session. The Sears trademark is registered and used under license from Sears Brands, LLC. Offer expires January 22, 2010. code: 10921

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter