Weekly Freebie Thread - August 24, 2009

Originally Posted by carissanboys
If you go to Amazon and order this free game (you don't have to actually download it, just "buy" it), they'll give you $5 toward MP3 downloads.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001K7HV3Q

boy if you play it right it gets you 1 complete album with the 5 dollar credit

That is so sweet...

You might have to pay the tax even if you have enough credit. I was trying to figure out my invoice, but that's what it looks like. :confused3

If you go to Amazon and order this free game (you don't have to actually download it, just "buy" it), they'll give you $5 toward MP3 downloads.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001K7HV3Q

ok I did this how do you know you got $5 in mp3 downloads?????

I found it:

1.Go to the Big Kahuna Reef page and click on “Get the game FREE”.
2.You may need to enter some credit card information, but upon checkout you should confirm that it is free. Complete checkout.
3.You don’t need to download it, unless you want to. Check your e-mail for one with a title of “Your Amazon.com Promotional Credit”. You will NOT receive a special code, but it should indicate that you have a $5 credit towards Amazon MP3s that will automatically be applied to your next purchase.
4.Go to the MP3 section and try to buy something you like. The first $5 should be free.

ok I did this how do you know you got $5 in mp3 downloads?????

I found it:

1.Go to the Big Kahuna Reef page and click on “Get the game FREE”.
2.You may need to enter some credit card information, but upon checkout you should confirm that it is free. Complete checkout.
3.You don’t need to download it, unless you want to. Check your e-mail for one with a title of “Your Amazon.com Promotional Credit”. You will NOT receive a special code, but it should indicate that you have a $5 credit towards Amazon MP3s that will automatically be applied to your next purchase.
4.Go to the MP3 section and try to buy something you like. The first $5 should be free.

After I ordered the game, I received an email letting me know I got the $5 promotional credit.

search under FREAPS. Says This is a closed group. Members must be invited or approved by an admin.

K-mart has double coupons this week.
Up to $2.00 10 coupon limit.
Check your area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter