Weekly Freebie Thread - August 10, 2009

Signup for a new account with Walgreens Photo and Get 25 Free 4x6 prints

A great way to get free prints is to take advantage of offers like this one. Pick up your prints in-store so you can avoid shipping. This offer ends on Monday, August 24.

Need more prints? Use the coupon code 3BUCKS to get 30 4x6 prints for $3.00 now thru Saturday, August 15

Anymore Disney Movie Reward points?

Just need 50 points so I can order a hat.

I lucked out as I borrowed a DVD from the library and there was the code in the case so I typed it out and got 100 points.

If you do a search for "Nestle planning calendar" you should find lots of websites that have the link on their blogs. I just don't want to link to them. Hope that works for everyone.

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?aid=528207786&a=0&n=30&CUSTOM_1=9748

get a FREE Signature Collection Body Care or Home Fragrance (up to a $12.50 value) with any $10 purchase. This offer is valid through 8/27.

bath_body_works_body_care_item.jpg

Expired - Play the Motor Oil Matters game and if you get at least 56 points you get a $10 gift card!! It is very easy and doesn't time you so if you don't know the answer you can open another window and do a quick google search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter