Weekly cvs 9/6-9/12

flakypuff

DIS Veteran
6c4sw8m_th.jpg

3 Day Sale- Sun/Mon/Tues only

ALL Neutrogena Cosmetics BOGO

Aussie shampoo, conditioner 13.5oz or styler 6-14oz $2.99 Get $2 ECB Limit 3
$2 on 2 in the 9/6 SS Insert (exp 10/31)
CVS/pharmacy AA Batteries 40ct. $9.99 Limit 3

Coppertone or Nutra Shield sun care (excludes sticks) $6.99 (no limit)[/B]
$5 IP !!!!http://promo.iqadvantage.com/servlet/ContentServlet/popupContent?_contentMapGroupId=84203&_program=ScheringPlough&t=1252019011601&_inEditor=0&_width=650&_height=400&_flowId=6135949&_referer=promo.iqadvantage.com/servlet/ContentServlet/HREF

LifeLock DVD starter Kit $2.99 Get $2.99 ECB FREE Limit 1

Spend $10 Get $5 ECB wyb Dove Chocolate Limit 1
Includes: $2.50 Dove Bar (3.53 oz), Dove Desserts Chocolates (4.5-5.8 oz) / $3.50 Dove Minis (8.5-9.5 oz)
$1 Minis in the 8/16 RP Insert (exp 11/8)

University Medical Skin or Hair Care Products Get $5 ECB Limit 1

Neutrogena Wave or Acne Products Spend $15 Get $5 ECB Limit 1

Covergirl Clean Liquid foundation or pressed powder $4.99 Get $2 ECB Limit 1

Revlon, Nailine or Fing'rs artificial nails (excludes glue) Get 3 ECB (psa $3.89) Limit 1

Roc or Rembrandt Whitening Kit Spend $30 Get $10 ECB Limit 1

Lubriderm lotion 13.5-16oz Get $2 ECB Limit 1

Clean & Clear Products Spend $15 Get $5 ECB Limit 1
$5 IP and $2 IP http://www.cleanandclear.com/cool-stuff.jsp

Johnson's Body Care Wash 20.3oz or lotion 11-14oz Get $2 ECB Limit 1
$1 IP http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qhyxcnv7360984&bt=vi&o=9722&c=JB&p=Wfn0dyQ8

Jergen's, Biore, Curel Skin Care or John Frieda Hair Care Spend $15 Get $5 ECB Limit 1
$2 Biore IP http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qfvtbyw5075495&bt=wi&o=56242&pt=&lang=&ws=&ct=&ci=&cl=&cp=&eb=1&c=BP&p=679103&z=&r=&pc=&tc=

Aveeno shampoo, conditioner 10.5oz or nourishing spray 5.2oz $7.00 Get $2 ECB Limit 1
$2 IP http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qibietg66142127&bt=wi&o=58591&c=PA&p=HlF5e8XT

Degree or Dove Clinical Protection anti-perspirant deodorant solid 1.7oz 2/$15 Get $5 ECB wyb 2 Limit 1
$2 IP Degree http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qe2jeet17249298&bt=vg&o=54503&c=DG&p=GNkrvXTn

Old Spice High Endurance 3-3.25oz, Secret Solid 2.6-2.7oz or spray 4oz (excludes Scent Expressions, Flawless, Fresh & Smooth Effects) 2/$5 Get $1 ECB wyb 2 Limit 1

Kotex tampons 36ct, pads 28-44ct. or Lightdays liners 105-135ct. 2/$10 Get $2 ECB wyb 2 Limit 5
Tampons 36 ct, Pads 28-44 ct, Liners 105-135 ct
$.75 and $1 in the 7/19 SS Insert (exp 9/13)
$.75 and $1 in the 8/23 SS Insert (exp 10/18)

Schick Slim Triple ST3 disposable razors for delicate skin 8ct. $6.99 Get $4 ECB Limit 1
$3 in the 8/16 SS Insert (exp 9/27)
$1 in the 8/23 SS Insert (exp 10/4)
$1 in the August All You (exp 9/18)

Scope Outlast mint, peppermint 750ml or Crest with Scope Outlast toothpaste 5.8oz $3.49 Get $2.50 ECB Limit 2
$.75 in the 8/30 P&G Insert (exp 9/30)
Kellogg's Special K protein shake 4pk. 2/$12 Get $4 ECB wyb 2 Limit 1
Dont forget the Kelloggs rebate..

****BOGO****
Edy's Ice-cream Limit 4
Colgate toothpaste Limit 4
$.75 in the 8/30 SS Insert (exp 9/19)
$.40 in the 8/30 SS Insert (exp 9/19)
Loreal color rich or infillible lipstick Limit 4
$1 in the 8/30 RP Insert (exp 11/22)
Kleenex tissue Limit 4
CVS batteries
Schick Quatro for women razor, or 4-6ct cart.
$2 in the 8/16 SS Insert (exp 9/27)
$4 in the 8/23 SS Insert (exp 10/4)
$4 in the August All You (exp 9/18)
CVS hearing aid batteries

****BOGO 50% off ****
All Boost
$2 IP http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qhymdyp53462494&bt=wi&o=57481&c=NB&p=Hl73hN0i
CVS mouth rinse
Scrunci Hair acces
Leggs Hose
All Sharpie

****Deals****

Ajax dish soap 16 oz .88 Limit 4
Scott 8pk papertowels $5.47 Limit 3
Quilted Northern or Scott toilet paper 12pk. $6.97 Limit 3
Gain and Wisk $4.96 Limit 3
$2 IP Gain http://www.expotv.com/coupons-gain-laundry-detergent
$1 IP http://www.wisk.com/
Dole fruit cups 4pk. $2.50
$1 IP http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=GLPAHOLHDARLS
Healthy choice fresh mixers meals 2/$5
GE Spices .88
Bumblebee solid white 5oz 4/$5
single cereal cups 10/$10
Tropicana $2.99
Coke 2L 4/$5 Limit 4
Herbal Essences shampoo and cond. 2.99
$1 http://www.herbalessences.com/us/offers/intro_coupon.jsp?src=pg.com
Arrid and Arm & Hammer deod. 2/$3http://www.arrid.com/register.aspx
$1 http://www.armandhammer.com/
Aveeno and J&J Baby care wash, powder, lotion, cream $3.99
VO5 shampoo and Condition $.77
$8.97 Huggies Diapers or Pull Ups Jumbo Pack
$1.50 in the 8/16 SS Insert (exp 9/12)
$2 in the June All You (exp 12/31)
$1.50 Printable in the coupons.com

YAY!! this time I am the first to reply. :laughing:

Thank you Flaky Puff. :flower3:
I am hoping for a good week, but less stressful than this week's sale.
I have $30 in ECB on just one card that all expired on the same day. and I was having a terrible time rolling them. My OOP kept coming up too low. :headache: Hopefully, I will be less stressed w/ this sale. LOL

I will definitely be doing the Aussie Deal! That's my DDs favorite. And there usually isn't a coupon out there.

Maggie

******************thank you!!!!******************

Sure wish I had gone on vacation this week instead!

I will have to do the Dove chocolate for my mom. Our insert coupon is for Target and is not a mfg. :(

I'll be at WDW next week and there are a few things I've been waiting for. Darn! It will come around soon though, I'm sure.

I'll just have to distract myself with some chocolate dipped mickey crispies.

Happy Saving!

Anyone else see a deal somewhere else and find themselves thinking "I wonder when that will be on sale at CVS?" I did today. I passed up the coupon for Charmin at Costco thinking, "I'll bet I can get it cheaper at CVS." :)

NHWX

I was at the dollar store today (to buy ponchos for our WDW trip) and while looking around, I kept thinking 'What a rip!', I can get this cheaper at CVS or at the grocery with a coupon.

Saving Sisters Unite!

I was at the dollar store today (to buy ponchos for our WDW trip) and while looking around, I kept thinking 'What a rip!', I can get this cheaper at CVS or at the grocery with a coupon.

Saving Sisters Unite!

Ha,Ha,Ha...
I totally understand. I was in there yesterday for some Mylar balloons, and I saw their toothpaste and laughed. All I kept thinking was, "I can get name brand toothpaste for free at CVS."

Ha,Ha,Ha...
I totally understand. I was in there yesterday for some Mylar balloons, and I saw their toothpaste and laughed. All I kept thinking was, "I can get name brand toothpaste for free at CVS."

I was at BJs the other day, watching people actually PAY for toothpaste! I didn't know anyone did that any more!!

Saving Sisters Unite!

LOL I was thinking about that this morning as I used the last of the stain remover I bought at the dollar store. I'm not going back there! I can get it cheaper at CVS!

Nothing too exciting....but I have ECB's to roll so I will have to come up with something :confused3

Saving Sisters Unite!

I used to go to Dollar Tree and wander the aisles, but lately I've only been in long enough to grab newspapers and check out. Today I needed new shower scrubbies for body wash (everyone has their own color here).

I did do the math in my head vs. buying at CVS and using them to get to $25 to use a $5/25 first though!

It must be the moon because I also went to Walmart for the first time in forever. I hate shopping anywhere other than CVS now. Target is the worst for me and it used to be one of my favorite places.

^^ I got the $7 free Glad candle this week, so for next week, to roll that $7 (and break it into small numbers) here is what I'm doing:

2 Aussie's at $2.99 each
1 LifeLock DVD at $2.99
Total: $8.97
-$2/2 Aussie q
Total: $6.97
Pay with last week's ECB
Nothing OOP

Get back a $4 ECB (Aussie) and $2.99 ECB (LifeLock)

Nothing OOP, Rolled ECB's, and 2 hair things I will use, and something else I can sell at a yard sale (lifelock--lol)

Nothing too exciting....but I have ECB's to roll so I will have to come up with something :confused3

I have a good one (for anytime)!

In the trial section there is a airline-size bottle of Renu contact solution. It's $1.99. There are $2 coupons at renu.com with no size limitation. Can print 4 of the fresh (I think) and 4 of the sensitive - both coupons work. Combine with the $3/12 Ready-Fill. If you get 7 and use 6 coupons, coupons don't need to be adjusted down, but you will need fillers to cover the "free" money if you don't buy anything else.

Someone on another board discovered this so they could buy 1 sunglasses with something else (found Renu+coupon) to use the $3/12 (and then repeat to get the $10 extra buck for that deal - NOT FOR THIS SALE WEEK) but I am modifying it for free solution and fillers to use the $5/25 Ready-Fill quiz. My surgery daughter has now decided to put her glasses on the shelf and wear her contacts full time. I wish she'd let me post her before and after pictures, she has changed yet again and it's shocking.

I have a good one (for anytime)!

In the trial section there is a airline-size bottle of Renu contact solution. It's $1.99. There are $2 coupons at renu.com with no size limitation. Can print 4 of the fresh (I think) and 4 of the sensitive - both coupons work. Combine with the $3/12 Ready-Fill. If you get 7 and use 6 coupons, coupons don't need to be adjusted down, but you will need fillers to cover the "free" money if you don't buy anything else.

Someone on another board discovered this so they could buy 1 sunglasses with something else (found Renu+coupon) to use the $3/12 (and then repeat to get the $10 extra buck for that deal - NOT FOR THIS SALE WEEK) but I am modifying it for free solution and fillers to use the $5/25 Ready-Fill quiz. My surgery daughter has now decided to put her glasses on the shelf and wear her contacts full time. I wish she'd let me post her before and after pictures, she has changed yet again and it's shocking.

Thanks for the Renu deal!!! I'm saving these for stocking stuffers. Most of my relatives wear contacts.

I wish your dd would let you post the pictures too. I can only imagine how weird that must be to have your own dd change looks so drastically!

Here are a few deals

Schick Slim Triple ST3 disposable razors for delicate skin
Sale: $6.99/1 pack
MQ: $3 - Schick Disposable Razor, Any - 08-16-09 SS
ECB earned: 4
$6.99 - $3 mq - 4 ECB = $0.01 MM

Aussie shampoo
Sale: 2.99
MQ: 2/2
ECB earned: $2. each
2 x 2.99= 5.98 - 2 mc - 4 ecb = .02 MM
*** This may not work because the coupons may not come out until the 13th since this weekend is a holiday???

Schick Quattro
Sale: 9.99 BOGO
MQ: $4/1 8/23 SS
2/$9.99 - $8 ($4/1) = 1.99 OR .99 EACH (provided you can use 2 coupons on BOGO, YMMV)

Scope Outlast mint, peppermint 750ml or Crest with Scope Outlast toothpaste 5.8oz $3.49 Get $2.50 ECB Limit 2
Sale: $3.49
MQ: $ 1/1 (crest premium)
ECB earned: $2.50
$3.49 - $1 MQ = $2.49 - $2.50 ECB back = 0.01 MM

John Frieda Spend $15 get $5 ecb
Sale: $5 each
MQ: $3 (supposedly at Walgreens, but I don't have any)
ECB earned: 5
3 bottles= $15 - 5 ecb - (3) $3 coupons= $1

Thanks for the Renu deal!!! I'm saving these for stocking stuffers. Most of my relatives wear contacts.

I wish your dd would let you post the pictures too. I can only imagine how weird that must be to have your own dd change looks so drastically!

Its a great deal for those who like ReNu.

Here are a few deals

Schick Slim Triple ST3 disposable razors for delicate skin
Sale: $6.99/1 pack
MQ: $3 - Schick Disposable Razor, Any - 08-16-09 SS
ECB earned: 4
$6.99 - $3 mq - 4 ECB = $0.01 MM

Aussie shampoo
Sale: 2.99
MQ: 2/2
ECB earned: $2. each
2 x 2.99= 5.98 - 2 mc - 4 ecb = .02 MM
*** This may not work because the coupons may not come out until the 13th since this weekend is a holiday???

Schick Quattro
Sale: 9.99 BOGO
MQ: $4/1 8/23 SS
2/$9.99 - $8 ($4/1) = 1.99 OR .99 EACH (provided you can use 2 coupons on BOGO, YMMV)

Sale: $3.49
MQ: $ 1/1 (crest premium)
ECB earned: $2.50
$3.49 - $1 MQ = $2.49 - $2.50 ECB back = 0.01 MM

John Frieda Spend $15 get $5 ecb
Sale: $5 each
MQ: $3 (supposedly at Walgreens, but I don't have any)
ECB earned: 5
3 bottles= $15 - 5 ecb - (3) $3 coupons= $1

Makes this week look a lot better! I saw those John Frieda coupons at Walgreens, the store I saw them at has them on the shelf behind the beauty counter (locked gate) :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter