• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weekend exercise thread....

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
Let's make sure we don't give up during the weekend guys!!! List here what you have done...

I'll start...

11 minutes of crunches for me 135 of them
3 repetitions of 15 of leg exercises...ouch these hurt my abs too

Planning on doing....

the toning exercise and an exercise tape today...

next?

This morning I did a few repetitions of hand weights, I am working on those flappy arms.

This afternoon I just got back from the gym and I did a few miles on the elliptical and treadmill.

That is about all for me this weekend.

(Plus I cleaned this morning, so that counts for a little bit. :))

Next.....

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I just got back from Curves. I am so proud of myself for dragging myself there so early on a Saturday morning.

I am also planning to walk later today and tomorrow but we will see how that goes.

I did the one mile Walk Off the Pounds for ABS tape and I plan on doing the two mile tape when the kids go to bed tonight.

How about an hour and a half of roller skating with my kids at the local rink? Didn't fall once!

This morning went power walking with my sis. Then we came back to my house and did some yard work. :)

Added a minute to my time on the elliptical trainer. Doesn't sound like much but it is to me. Going to go put in my time now.

Just finished the Walk Away the Pounds 2-mile walk. Feel great. :)

Everyone, keep up the good work:wave:

1 Mile WATP and The FIRM Ab's scupt tape. Feeling great and tomorrow is weight in! I'm extra good on the weekends cause i know come sunday i'm accountable.LOL;)

Just finished my 1 mile tape, although I am hurting, I am thankful that it is done. Have a great day everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter