• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Week-end Challenge - just for fun - added another one in post#12

Cute Sketch, Reddy! I rarely have that many photos of one thing/person/event.

How do you find a sketch that meets certain criteria?

I need one for a page "swap" on our cruise. We have to provide the elements and sketch. Because I'm the only one of us who has the tools to make them, my elements need to include the cruise line logo punchie and "embossie", which is really tiny.

I have several blogs saved to favorites & look thur them until one sticks out to me - most even have links to blogs that they like so I sometimes go thur those too

I take lots of photos since my boys don't always behave for them so you never know if you will get any good ones - I love taking pics of the details at Disney (plus signs since I usually hate welding letters to make a title)

I have to look thru my completed pages but I believe I did that one before..

I know some of us used it in one of AWM's sketch swaps a year ago.. (we used the left side)... The Disney Sketch swap...

I will look between events this is a busy weekend... and I have a list a page long of things that need accomplished by Sunday at 10pm....

I have to look thru my completed pages but I believe I did that one before..

I know some of us used it in one of AWM's sketch swaps a year ago.. (we used the left side)... The Disney Sketch swap...

I will look between events this is a busy weekend... and I have a list a page long of things that need accomplished by Sunday at 10pm....

Ithink so too - I think that is where I got blog link from

Hey Linda,
how about you change the pics to one 4x6 on top then a 5x7 on bottom on the first page - would the title area hold your punch then put the embellies at the bottom of the page where the circles are - would that work for your swap?? I"m combing the top 2 pics for my page

sb001_zps85f33580.jpg

not happy with title - the "I" didn't show up very good but I"m out of that paper so no changing it unless I want to change Mickey & the symbols too

Once again Reddy Just beautiful!!!

Linday you're finishing you holiday cards already???? I just thought abt pics and trying to do them this year since I haven't in years!!!!

Very nice LOs Reddy!!!

I'm hoping to scrap tomorrow.. soccer season ended tonight.. ;( So, my schedule is open now w/o interruptions til spring soccer season...

Very nice LOs Reddy!!!

I'm hoping to scrap tomorrow.. soccer season ended tonight.. ;( So, my schedule is open now w/o interruptions til spring soccer season...

I have soccer for the rest of the month - I better figure out a LO for that

Guess I should clarify, my HSer's season is done..we were knocked out of the tournament... but DS12 is still going strong til end of month!

I'll pull a few of mine over the years.. oh, I have one that uses quite a few photos... I'll post it tomorrow for you...

It has a 5x7 of the player and then some 4x4's and 2x3's... I use them to highlight the games or a season...

Guess I should clarify, my HSer's season is done..we were knocked out of the tournament... but DS12 is still going strong til end of month!

I'll pull a few of mine over the years.. oh, I have one that uses quite a few photos... I'll post it tomorrow for you...

It has a 5x7 of the player and then some 4x4's and 2x3's... I use them to highlight the games or a season...

tha sounds fun - can't wait to see it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter