Week before or after Memorial Day?

andreschris

Earning My Ears
My family is going to Orlando from May 17 to June 1 :cool1: . When do you think are the best days to go to US and IOA (in terms of crowds), the week before Memorial day Weekend or the week after?

My family is going to Orlando from May 17 to June 1 :cool1: . When do you think are the best days to go to US and IOA (in terms of crowds), the week before Memorial day Weekend or the week after?

While I am not from Florida I would think the week before Memorial day would be better because I would assume the week after may be busy due to schools may be letting out for summer and thats when people will start begining thier vacations and if I am wrong I will be corrected and hope this helps :thumbsup2

We went the week before Memorial Day in 2006, and it was great. You could tell the crowds increased towards the end of the week. I'd go before if at all possible.

We went the week before Memorial Day in 2006, and it was great. You could tell the crowds increased towards the end of the week. I'd go before if at all possible.
I agree with the other posters...go before if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter