Week after Easter

GiGi30

DIS Veteran
hi all! Used to be a regular but have been on a Disney drought. Was wondering what you think about the week after Easter this year for last min trip. Kids are 10,9,and 4. Are the crowds going to be too much? Thanks in advance!

hi all! Used to be a regular but have been on a Disney drought. Was wondering what you think about the week after Easter this year for last min trip. Kids are 10,9,and 4. Are the crowds going to be too much? Thanks in advance!

Interested as well, we are taking kids for a quick flower and garden trip the checking in on the 9th. Hoping crowds will be manageable.

We have done Easter weekend and the week after two times. Both were great trips. However the parks were very crowded as were the resorts. Rope drop made tne weeks manageable. Going back to the parks in the evening was not great....especially at MK. We gave up and just relaxed at the resort most nights. I was disappointed how hard it was to find lounge chairs at the pool it was so busy. Both times this was the first week of April.

I have heard from many that Easter being early this year helps disperse the crowds. So it may not be too bad this year. Our break is always the first week of April so this year we will not have to deal with tne week before or after Easter. I will miss tne very extended park hours...love the 7 AM EMH Easter week.

The weeks around Easter are the 2nd busiest weeks after the weeks around Christmas/New Years. If you're staying onsite, you will have EMH to help with some of that. If you haven't already made reservations at resort or hotel, you may have a difficult time finding a place. If you don't already have tickets, you can't do FP+ and even if you do, you won't find much available for the more popular rides.

That doesn't mean you can't still have a wonderful time, but it does mean you need to manage your and your kids' expectations just a little.

Interested as well, we are taking kids for a quick flower and garden trip the checking in on the 9th. Hoping crowds will be manageable.

The 9th is almost two weeks after Easter, so you won't have Easter crowds to contend with. I would assume the majority of the country's spring break is already over too. It'll still be crowded, but more like 5-7 crowd level instead of 10!!! crowd level.

We are going April 2-8... Hoping that the crowds have died down a little bit after the Easter crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter